Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Light DOM Shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, welcome to my DOM shop! [center][size=4][b]Treasure Marketplace only[/b][/size][/center] [list][*][size=4]I can do individual apparel, fams, battle items, breed & gene scrolls (modern and ancient), vistas and bundles. [list][*][size=4][u]I will assume all genes are the modern versions[/u] unless you specify the ancient breed[/size][/list] [*][b]You must ping[/b], I am not subscribed [*]Orders of any size are welcomed [*]Post your order, then send treasure through PM or a 1-way Crossroads trade. I will send you back the items by PM [*]You are welcome to message me directly with your order rather than posting [*][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dJGr4wuiaqpE6o6jkCEvTepXTHcwufVEYZusPCLIYEY/edit?usp=sharing][color=brown]You can track your order here[/color][/url] [*]Please have patience, the marketplace is fickle and it often will take a while to get your items [*]All items and leftover treasure will be sent back by the end of the week [*]Let me know if you want a refund, I will send over what I've bought and any remaining treasure [*]Tips are not necessary but they're welcome and appreciated! [color=transparent]x Fair warning, I do delete my posts after orders are completed[/list] [color=transparent][size=4][b]Not taking new orders[/b][/size][/color]
Happy Brightshine Jubilee, welcome to my DOM shop!

Treasure Marketplace only

• I can do individual apparel, fams, battle items, breed & gene scrolls (modern and ancient), vistas and bundles.

• I will assume all genes are the modern versions unless you specify the ancient breed
  • You must ping, I am not subscribed
  • Orders of any size are welcomed
  • Post your order, then send treasure through PM or a 1-way Crossroads trade. I will send you back the items by PM
  • You are welcome to message me directly with your order rather than posting
  • You can track your order here
  • Please have patience, the marketplace is fickle and it often will take a while to get your items
  • All items and leftover treasure will be sent back by the end of the week
  • Let me know if you want a refund, I will send over what I've bought and any remaining treasure
  • Tips are not necessary but they're welcome and appreciated!
    x
    Fair warning, I do delete my posts after orders are completed
Not taking new orders
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
[center][u][size=5]Prices[/size][/u][/center] [size=4]Please see [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/]Rowdy's Dom Calculator[/url] for gene and breed change scroll prices![/size] [b][u]Brightshine Exclusive[/u][/b] Skins are 29,750t each. [list][*]119,000t for 4 [*]178,500t for 6 [*]238,000t for 8 [*]357,000t for 12[/list] [center][u]Marketplace Exclusive:[/u] capriccio stravagante, sundered sky, nine three nine first, cascading sun, lanternela scholar, shining explorer [skin=45778][skin=45779][skin=45780][skin=45788][skin=45789][skin=45791] [u]Also found in chests:[/u] sunset scholar, shining savant, a pearl's refraction, sunlit ruin, prismatic scatter, heritage of suns [skin=45781][skin=45782][skin=45784][skin=45785][skin=45786][skin=45790] [/center] [b][u]Bundles[/u][/b] Ask for price! [b][u]Vistas[/u][/b] All breed, seasonal vistas are 212.5kt! Something Swarming, Archer's Way, Snowy Owl: 148,750t Cozy Harvest, Blighted Pines: 170,000t Treasure Hoarder: 425,000t [b][u]Familiars & individual apparel[/u][/b] Seasonal sphinx: 19,550t Prices vary, ask for the ones you want! [b][u]Other items[/u][/b] Any remove gene: 8,500t Renaming scroll: 5,100t Vial of Tempered Sight: 2,125t Tincture of Dissolution: 25,500t Any scene: 42,500t
Prices

Please see Rowdy's Dom Calculator for gene and breed change scroll prices!

Brightshine Exclusive

Skins are 29,750t each.
  • 119,000t for 4
  • 178,500t for 6
  • 238,000t for 8
  • 357,000t for 12

Marketplace Exclusive:
capriccio stravagante, sundered sky, nine three nine first, cascading sun, lanternela scholar, shining explorer

Also found in chests:
sunset scholar, shining savant, a pearl's refraction, sunlit ruin, prismatic scatter, heritage of suns

Bundles
Ask for price!

Vistas
All breed, seasonal vistas are 212.5kt!
Something Swarming, Archer's Way, Snowy Owl: 148,750t
Cozy Harvest, Blighted Pines: 170,000t
Treasure Hoarder: 425,000t

Familiars & individual apparel
Seasonal sphinx: 19,550t

Prices vary, ask for the ones you want!

Other items
Any remove gene: 8,500t
Renaming scroll: 5,100t
Vial of Tempered Sight: 2,125t
Tincture of Dissolution: 25,500t
Any scene: 42,500t
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
Notes

[ x ]

p.18
Notes

[ x ]

p.18
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
One question: would you accept mixed payment? I've been trying to get my hands on a scroll of eternal youth and rn I have 300kt and 50g XD
One question: would you accept mixed payment? I've been trying to get my hands on a scroll of eternal youth and rn I have 300kt and 50g XD
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105

a scroll of eternal youth is in the gem marketplace! it's always in stock, but you need gems. you can usually trade for gems somewhere in the Items for Sale forum place.

~

can i get a spiral scroll please? should be 276250t if my maths is right
@StormFire3105

a scroll of eternal youth is in the gem marketplace! it's always in stock, but you need gems. you can usually trade for gems somewhere in the Items for Sale forum place.

~

can i get a spiral scroll please? should be 276250t if my maths is right
Hello! Could I please order a Banescale breed change scroll?
Hello! Could I please order a Banescale breed change scroll?
Heya! Could you please grab me 2 x Banescale Breed change scrolls
Thank you!
Heya! Could you please grab me 2 x Banescale Breed change scrolls
Thank you!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
could I ask you too snipe some Banescale scrolls. I don't know how easy it is for you but I need tons of those. I could send payment for 10 scrolls, and we'll see how much you manage to get ^^
could I ask you too snipe some Banescale scrolls. I don't know how easy it is for you but I need tons of those. I could send payment for 10 scrolls, and we'll see how much you manage to get ^^
2wowe9.jpg
Hi! Could I get a Ragged, Tear, and Banescale Contour please?
Hi! Could I get a Ragged, Tear, and Banescale Contour please?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Can I get a Tertiary Gene: Lace (modern) please? I'll send a CR now, if that's alright ^^
Can I get a Tertiary Gene: Lace (modern) please? I'll send a CR now, if that's alright ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21