Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters (2kt per item) [CLOSED]
[font=century]Sup. I'd like to rent out some Baldwin cauldrons to transmute food items. [size=5]I will pay [b]2kt per item transmuted[/b] with a 15% tip for particular timeliness! (Within 3 days.)[/size] Only paying in treasure, no gems right now, sorry. But if you're interested in transmuting for an item trade, some items I have are: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2807058]about a billion familiars[/url], Eliminates, Ambushes, Berserkers, a Clanbound Gaoler scroll, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2781978]lots of apparel.[/url] [size=5]Currently only looking for people to transmute [b]30 items at a time, but looking for multiple transmuters![/b][/size] ----- [center][size=5][i][font=century]How will it go down?[/font][/i][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]You post in this thread and [b]ping me[/b] with how many items you'd like to transmute and generally how long you expect it to take you. [i]It's okay if it will take you a while, but for only 30 items I do expect it within 7 days.[/i] [*]I will send you a one-way CR with the agreed upon number of food items. [*]You transmute them! [*]When you've transmuted all the items I sent you, you add the goo to a two-way CR. [*]I add the payment I owe you to the CR. [*]I get goo and you get paid! :> [/LIST] ----- [center]Thanks for reading, have a weird cat for your trouble. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2685964/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/BkLX97a.png[/img][/url][/center]
Sup. I'd like to rent out some Baldwin cauldrons to transmute food items.

I will pay 2kt per item transmuted with a 15% tip for particular timeliness! (Within 3 days.)

Only paying in treasure, no gems right now, sorry.

But if you're interested in transmuting for an item trade, some items I have are: about a billion familiars, Eliminates, Ambushes, Berserkers, a Clanbound Gaoler scroll, and lots of apparel.

Currently only looking for people to transmute 30 items at a time, but looking for multiple transmuters!

How will it go down?
  1. You post in this thread and ping me with how many items you'd like to transmute and generally how long you expect it to take you. It's okay if it will take you a while, but for only 30 items I do expect it within 7 days.
  2. I will send you a one-way CR with the agreed upon number of food items.
  3. You transmute them!
  4. When you've transmuted all the items I sent you, you add the goo to a two-way CR.
  5. I add the payment I owe you to the CR.
  6. I get goo and you get paid! :>

Thanks for reading, have a weird cat for your trouble.

BkLX97a.png
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology I'd be more than happy to do some transmuting for you! Do you only want 30 items? If you'd like, I can do more than that?
@astrotheology I'd be more than happy to do some transmuting for you! Do you only want 30 items? If you'd like, I can do more than that?
@astrotheology
heya o/ i can melt a stack of 30
@astrotheology
heya o/ i can melt a stack of 30
@CravenStory

Sending you a CR -- I'm only doing 30 per person because I'm trying to have a more or less steady flow of materials throughout NotN. :> But after you're done I can send you another 30 if you're interested.

@aurorie

Sending you a CR!
@CravenStory

Sending you a CR -- I'm only doing 30 per person because I'm trying to have a more or less steady flow of materials throughout NotN. :> But after you're done I can send you another 30 if you're interested.

@aurorie

Sending you a CR!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Still looking! [emoji=star size=1]
Still looking!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I can send you some stuff and transmute more! How about 15 items to start minus what I can already spare?
I can send you some stuff and transmute more! How about 15 items to start minus what I can already spare?
NorthernBluee%2527s%2BGaspar.pngWishlist Dream Dragons
@astrotheology

I can do a stack of 30. Should only take me a couple days
@astrotheology

I can do a stack of 30. Should only take me a couple days
nZfpWi3.png
@patrolkitty

Awesome, thank you! I'll send the items over shortly.

@NorthernBluee

Sorry, I don't think I understand -- are you offering to sell me some goo at 2k each, or are you only willing to transmute 15 items right now?
@patrolkitty

Awesome, thank you! I'll send the items over shortly.

@NorthernBluee

Sorry, I don't think I understand -- are you offering to sell me some goo at 2k each, or are you only willing to transmute 15 items right now?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Both, actually! I always have spare goo around. It isnt much currently because I did sell some, but I can offer to transmute for you too!
Both, actually! I always have spare goo around. It isnt much currently because I did sell some, but I can offer to transmute for you too!
NorthernBluee%2527s%2BGaspar.pngWishlist Dream Dragons
@NorthernBluee Okay, nice! I'll take that deal. Am I alright to send you a 1-way CR with the 15 items to be transmuted, then?
@NorthernBluee Okay, nice! I'll take that deal. Am I alright to send you a 1-way CR with the 15 items to be transmuted, then?
VfJfrBs.jpeg