Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | banescale brews - max cauldron
1 2 3
[center]Hello! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] If anyone needs help with banescale gene brews, I have a maxed cauldron & can help you out! Just provide the mats & t! Tips are appreciated but not necessary. :) [/center] here are the recipies linked from the database: [gamedb item=32533] [gamedb item=32547] [gamedb item=32532] [gamedb item=32546] [gamedb item=32525] [gamedb item=32539] [gamedb item=32561] (queue follows the mats I receive first & order list is always updated; check back here for the status.) [b]current orders:[/b] [list] [*]none [/list] [b]past orders:[/b] [list] [*][s]banescale poison - @/FeeshyKette[/s] [*][s]banescale skink - @/Distain[/s] [*][s]banescale trail - @/4walls[/s] [*][s]banescale toxin - @/IcyShadows[/s] [*][s]banescale trail - @/LordSand[/s] [*][s]banescale poison - @/Ezra14[/s] [*][s]banescale trail & spinner - @/Meadbhb[/s] [*][s]banescale toxin - @/Silverxo[/s] [*][s]banescale poison - @/Boborc[/s] [*][s]banescale porcupine - @/Zeamie[/s] [/list] [b]Please note that I’m 16 hours ahead of FR time for the next few weeks! Responses may be a little delayed.[/b] (will be closing when notn begins)
Hello!

cauldron_loading.gif

If anyone needs help with banescale gene brews, I have a maxed cauldron & can help you out!

Just provide the mats & t! Tips are appreciated but not necessary. :)

here are the recipies linked from the database:
Primary Banescale Gene: Poison
Secondary Banescale Gene: Toxin
Primary Banescale Gene: Skink
Secondary Banescale Gene: Spinner
Primary Banescale Gene: Pinstripe
Secondary Banescale Gene: Trail
Tertiary Banescale Gene: Porcupine

(queue follows the mats I receive first & order list is always updated; check back here for the status.)
current orders:
  • none

past orders:
  • banescale poison - @/FeeshyKette
  • banescale skink - @/Distain
  • banescale trail - @/4walls
  • banescale toxin - @/IcyShadows
  • banescale trail - @/LordSand
  • banescale poison - @/Ezra14
  • banescale trail & spinner - @/Meadbhb
  • banescale toxin - @/Silverxo
  • banescale poison - @/Boborc
  • banescale porcupine - @/Zeamie

Please note that I’m 16 hours ahead of FR time for the next few weeks! Responses may be a little delayed.
(will be closing when notn begins)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish I'll send you the mats for a banescale poison!
@Whirlwish I'll send you the mats for a banescale poison!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Whirlwish Is it alright if I go ahead and send a cr with the mats for a banescale skink?
@Whirlwish Is it alright if I go ahead and send a cr with the mats for a banescale skink?
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@FeeshyKette

sounds good! i'll get it back to you asap~

@Distain

yup, go ahead! i'll put you on the list :)
@FeeshyKette

sounds good! i'll get it back to you asap~

@Distain

yup, go ahead! i'll put you on the list :)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish Hey there, could I be put on the list for a banescale trail? I can send you the mats tomorrow morning after I brew an imbued sulfur for it.
@Whirlwish Hey there, could I be put on the list for a banescale trail? I can send you the mats tomorrow morning after I brew an imbued sulfur for it.
Jsh7WG9.gif
@4walls

yeah sure that sounds good! i'll put you down~
@4walls

yeah sure that sounds good! i'll put you down~
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

If I send you the materials, could you hook me up with a porcupine bane gene?
@Whirlwish

If I send you the materials, could you hook me up with a porcupine bane gene?
@zeamie

sure! feel free to send the mats over~
@zeamie

sure! feel free to send the mats over~
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

Alright, tysm!
@Whirlwish

Alright, tysm!
@Whirlwish Hey there, could i get you to brew a banescale trail gene for me? Im just waiting for the imbued sulfur to finish brewing in 5 hrs then ill send the materials over.
@Whirlwish Hey there, could i get you to brew a banescale trail gene for me? Im just waiting for the imbued sulfur to finish brewing in 5 hrs then ill send the materials over.
He/Him, +10 hrs ahead of FR time
1 2 3