Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Lvl 26 Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Heya!
Thought I’d open up my cauldron to everyone who hasn’t leveled this far, and to help level mine quicker =)

All I require is the necessary materials and brewing fee!
Feel free to ask here and when I approve, you can send a CR with the materials and money needed. I will accept the CR and start brewing as soon as I can. If it’s something that takes very long, I will probably brew it overnight so I don’t lose as much time =)

If you don’t know which items you need for a certain brew, this guide covers it all https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1
Or you can ask me and I can look it up for you =)

(If you want to be generous, tips are always very much appreciated ;u;
Anything would be great, especially some extra baldwin mats or junk apparel/familiars I can use for melting. I also collect everything chicken related (black orpington, dusk orpington, dappled clucker, hooded hen are my faves))

SLOTS:
1. littleraccoon -> Aeruginous Tail Tatters

FESTIVAL:
Preordered by Tropickle (details discussed later)

NOTE: I only do new item brewing, no transmuting!

Finished brewing for:
@/PrincessTaozi @/pooses @/bedfordblack @/mirna @/evarinya @/Virtualhel @/fierywave @/Hiii @/line99 @/hardestadt
Heya!
Thought I’d open up my cauldron to everyone who hasn’t leveled this far, and to help level mine quicker =)

All I require is the necessary materials and brewing fee!
Feel free to ask here and when I approve, you can send a CR with the materials and money needed. I will accept the CR and start brewing as soon as I can. If it’s something that takes very long, I will probably brew it overnight so I don’t lose as much time =)

If you don’t know which items you need for a certain brew, this guide covers it all https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1
Or you can ask me and I can look it up for you =)

(If you want to be generous, tips are always very much appreciated ;u;
Anything would be great, especially some extra baldwin mats or junk apparel/familiars I can use for melting. I also collect everything chicken related (black orpington, dusk orpington, dappled clucker, hooded hen are my faves))

SLOTS:
1. littleraccoon -> Aeruginous Tail Tatters

FESTIVAL:
Preordered by Tropickle (details discussed later)

NOTE: I only do new item brewing, no transmuting!

Finished brewing for:
@/PrincessTaozi @/pooses @/bedfordblack @/mirna @/evarinya @/Virtualhel @/fierywave @/Hiii @/line99 @/hardestadt
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress
Hello! Would you by chance be able to brew a sludge for me? I have all the materials/funds for it.
Thank you!
@MushroomEmpress
Hello! Would you by chance be able to brew a sludge for me? I have all the materials/funds for it.
Thank you!
ExmFc9Q.png
@PrincessTaozi
Sure, I can do that! =D
You can send the stuff in a CR and I’ll accept once I can get started. It should definitely be done by tomorrow =)
@PrincessTaozi
Sure, I can do that! =D
You can send the stuff in a CR and I’ll accept once I can get started. It should definitely be done by tomorrow =)
@mushroomempress hey! can you brew a veined for me? i'll send cr when i can :,)
edit: i need about 4 other genes brewed but don't want to do them all now, if you'd be open in the future! (vial of darkened sight, capsule, slime)
@mushroomempress hey! can you brew a veined for me? i'll send cr when i can :,)
edit: i need about 4 other genes brewed but don't want to do them all now, if you'd be open in the future! (vial of darkened sight, capsule, slime)
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack
Sure! You can send a CR whenever you’re ready =)
I’ll probably keep this open for a while, so you’re always free to come back later!

Edit: Is it possible that veined is lvl 24 or only available during certain times? I can’t seem to find it in the list.
@bedfordblack
Sure! You can send a CR whenever you’re ready =)
I’ll probably keep this open for a while, so you’re always free to come back later!

Edit: Is it possible that veined is lvl 24 or only available during certain times? I can’t seem to find it in the list.
Bump~ 
Bump~ 
@MushroomEmpress hey! could i get a banescale skink gene brewed please? :O i will send you the mats!
@MushroomEmpress hey! could i get a banescale skink gene brewed please? :O i will send you the mats!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses
Sure! You can send over the mats =D
I’ll start on it in a couple of hours when my cauldron is ready =)
@pooses
Sure! You can send over the mats =D
I’ll start on it in a couple of hours when my cauldron is ready =)
@mushroomempress omg i'm sorry pings got lost sdljf

yeah, it is i just realized!! would you be able to brew up a sludge gene for me instead ;o;
@mushroomempress omg i'm sorry pings got lost sdljf

yeah, it is i just realized!! would you be able to brew up a sludge gene for me instead ;o;
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack
My cauldron just recently leveled to 24 so now I can also brew a veined if you wanna!
Sludge would be good too =P
@bedfordblack
My cauldron just recently leveled to 24 so now I can also brew a veined if you wanna!
Sludge would be good too =P
1 2 3 4 5 6