Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cauldron Brewing | Level 24
1 2 3 4
Offering my cauldron services for your stuff. [b]Pricing[/b] Melting rate is 1:1.7kt or 10:17gems. Payment for brewing will be 5% of the brewing price. I do work full time for a living so turnover for full item stacks might be a wee slow. I typically have full stacks done in about a week. [b]Please ping. :)[/b] [b]Brew List[/b] zaphyrae - 30/30 food melts for familiars Kestrad - 29/29 food melts, 1/1 familiar melts, 70/70 other melts for rockbreaker gear and 125 gems Tropickle - 21/21 apparel melts for riot hazebeacon EclispedEden - 99/99 food melts for variety of familiars, apparel, and 60kt faithlxss - Aeruginous Tail Tatters complete narcisaserenity - Banescale Toxin complete Cherrie - Goaler Pinstripe in progress [b]Items I'm Currently Seeking[/b] Everything on this list can be used in lieu of payment for melting or brewing services. Valued at LAH. [item=maren warlock][item=unhatched plague egg] [b]Ambassadors[/b] from Rockbreaker's Ceremony, Crystalline Gala, Trickmurk Circus, Wavecrest Saturnalia, and Brightshine Jubilee [b]Festival apparel from 2018 and 2019[/b] I don't know what I have and what I'm missing but offer it anyways
Offering my cauldron services for your stuff.

Pricing
Melting rate is 1:1.7kt or 10:17gems.
Payment for brewing will be 5% of the brewing price.

I do work full time for a living so turnover for full item stacks might be a wee slow. I typically have full stacks done in about a week.

Please ping. :)

Brew List
zaphyrae - 30/30 food melts for familiars
Kestrad - 29/29 food melts, 1/1 familiar melts, 70/70 other melts for rockbreaker gear and 125 gems
Tropickle - 21/21 apparel melts for riot hazebeacon
EclispedEden - 99/99 food melts for variety of familiars, apparel, and 60kt
faithlxss - Aeruginous Tail Tatters complete
narcisaserenity - Banescale Toxin complete
Cherrie - Goaler Pinstripe in progress

Items I'm Currently Seeking
Everything on this list can be used in lieu of payment for melting or brewing services. Valued at LAH.
Maren Warlock Unhatched Plague Egg
Ambassadors from Rockbreaker's Ceremony, Crystalline Gala, Trickmurk Circus, Wavecrest Saturnalia, and Brightshine Jubilee
Festival apparel from 2018 and 2019 I don't know what I have and what I'm missing but offer it anyways
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
@PossessedFae

Hello, I'm interested in this exchange! I've also been on and off these past few months, so I don't have much festival stuff, but I do have some hibernation den items, and a lot of the new familars.
@PossessedFae

Hello, I'm interested in this exchange! I've also been on and off these past few months, so I don't have much festival stuff, but I do have some hibernation den items, and a lot of the new familars.
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae

I'm looking for the regular apparel too. :-) Let me know what/who you're interesting in trading and we'll work from there.
@zaphyrae

I'm looking for the regular apparel too. :-) Let me know what/who you're interesting in trading and we'll work from there.
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae The only new stuff I have dupes of are: [item=treehorn wolpertinger][item=runescar lynx][item=dripcave deputy][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=scroll stealer] [item=standard of the earthshaker][item=tin steampunk spats][item=haunting amber ghostcrown]
@PossessedFae

The only new stuff I have dupes of are:
Treehorn Wolpertinger Runescar Lynx Dripcave Deputy Undergrowth Shovelsnout Scroll Stealer

Standard of the Earthshaker Tin Steampunk Spats

@PossessedFae Hi there, I'm interested in melting services. I have a ton of Hibernal Den items, so I can work with you to go through the list of items you need to work out a fair exchange for the amount you're willing to melt at a time. It's getting late for me but I can also check in the morning for what familiars I have to offer you. Whichever you prefer.

I'd rather go with a value of 1.7kt per item melted though. 1g/kt per item melted is ridiculously underpriced these days, and 1.7kt per item or 170g/kt per stack is what I pay melters at the current time.
@PossessedFae Hi there, I'm interested in melting services. I have a ton of Hibernal Den items, so I can work with you to go through the list of items you need to work out a fair exchange for the amount you're willing to melt at a time. It's getting late for me but I can also check in the morning for what familiars I have to offer you. Whichever you prefer.

I'd rather go with a value of 1.7kt per item melted though. 1g/kt per item melted is ridiculously underpriced these days, and 1.7kt per item or 170g/kt per stack is what I pay melters at the current time.
1XvTtel.png
@PossessedFae

Heya! Glad to see you're back!

Looks like you've got lots of offers already but if you're interested, I can offer a full set rockbreaker 2019 fest items + 125g for melting a stack? Unfortunately I also got back from hiatus like, two months ago so I'm also catching up with a lot of items!
@PossessedFae

Heya! Glad to see you're back!

Looks like you've got lots of offers already but if you're interested, I can offer a full set rockbreaker 2019 fest items + 125g for melting a stack? Unfortunately I also got back from hiatus like, two months ago so I'm also catching up with a lot of items!
@zaphyrae
I will take the familiars and the spats. I did a cursory search through the auction house and does 30 melts sound okay to you?

@rufusdrumknott
Thank you for letting me know. I will update my prices accordingly. ^^ I will gladly do some melting for you, but I do work full time so turnover might be a little slow during the week since I can only check my pot a few times a day. Smaller stacks might be better. I'd prefer the hibernal den items but will gladly take familiars.

@Kestrad
Hello old fren. :-) I'm not sure what the value of that holiday set is (or what they are) so let me do some research so I can give you a fair price.
EDIT: It looks like your offer is fair for a full stack so if that's what you'd like to pay with that's fine with me.
@zaphyrae
I will take the familiars and the spats. I did a cursory search through the auction house and does 30 melts sound okay to you?

@rufusdrumknott
Thank you for letting me know. I will update my prices accordingly. ^^ I will gladly do some melting for you, but I do work full time so turnover might be a little slow during the week since I can only check my pot a few times a day. Smaller stacks might be better. I'd prefer the hibernal den items but will gladly take familiars.

@Kestrad
Hello old fren. :-) I'm not sure what the value of that holiday set is (or what they are) so let me do some research so I can give you a fair price.
EDIT: It looks like your offer is fair for a full stack so if that's what you'd like to pay with that's fine with me.
My Nuzlocke!
@PossessedFae
That sounds awesome, sending you over stuff for x30 food melts. You don't have to use exactly what I send over though.
@PossessedFae
That sounds awesome, sending you over stuff for x30 food melts. You don't have to use exactly what I send over though.
@PossessedFae
That would be great, thank you! If you don't mind, would it be okay for me to split the stack between food and other? Also, looking at my mats pile, I have an excessive amount of yellow and orange sludge, so if you wanna keep any you get from melting please feel free xD
@PossessedFae
That would be great, thank you! If you don't mind, would it be okay for me to split the stack between food and other? Also, looking at my mats pile, I have an excessive amount of yellow and orange sludge, so if you wanna keep any you get from melting please feel free xD
@PossessedFae Greetings, welcome back ^_^ Could I toss you a Riot Hazebeacon for 21 melts?
@PossessedFae Greetings, welcome back ^_^ Could I toss you a Riot Hazebeacon for 21 melts?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4