Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems @1:1000 [S] Gems @1:1090 [off]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Any amount, big or small, is welcome! Feel free to send a CR, or post here and I'll send one to you. Yes, my gem buying rate went way down due to limited treasure funds. Once I sell off a good number of gems I'll prop it back up! Current Supply: [emoji=gem size=1] 50,000g [emoji=treasure size=1] 8,000,000t Math help: If you would like to BUY gems from me: Take the amount of treasure you have and divide by 1090, or take the amount of gems you want to buy and multiply by 1090 If you would like to SELL gems to me: Take the amount of gems you have to sell and multiply by 1000, or take the amount of treasure you want and divide by 1000 If my title says [FAST], I am actively online and can likely respond within a minute. If my title says [SLOW], I am on and off but will respond soon. If my title says [OFF], I am offline completely but will respond eventually.
Any amount, big or small, is welcome!

Feel free to send a CR, or post here and I'll send one to you.

Yes, my gem buying rate went way down due to limited treasure funds. Once I sell off a good number of gems I'll prop it back up!

Current Supply:

50,000g
8,000,000t

Math help:

If you would like to BUY gems from me:
Take the amount of treasure you have and divide by 1090, or take the amount of gems you want to buy and multiply by 1090

If you would like to SELL gems to me:
Take the amount of gems you have to sell and multiply by 1000, or take the amount of treasure you want and divide by 1000

If my title says [FAST], I am actively online and can likely respond within a minute.
If my title says [SLOW], I am on and off but will respond soon.
If my title says [OFF], I am offline completely but will respond eventually.
Across 11 trades my average response time has been ~ 1 minute c: [FAST]
Across 11 trades my average response time has been ~ 1 minute c: [FAST]
back online and happy to offer you guys the fastest gem/treasure service available :)
back online and happy to offer you guys the fastest gem/treasure service available :)
Sending you a CR for some gems ^^
Sending you a CR for some gems ^^
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
Sent you a CR :)
Sent you a CR :)
QUOTING THE ORIGINAL POST SO THAT I CAN PASTE THIS BACK IN IF NEEDED. PLEASE IGNORE [quote] Any amount, big or small, is welcome! Feel free to send a CR, or post here and I'll send one to you. Yes, my gem buying rate went way down due to limited treasure funds. Once I sell off a good number of gems I'll prop it back up! Current Supply: [emoji=gem size=1] 60,000g [emoji=treasure size=1] 4,000,000t Math help: If you would like to BUY gems from me: Take the amount of treasure you have and divide by 1100, or take the amount of gems you want to buy and multiply by 1100 If you would like to SELL gems to me: Take the amount of gems you have to sell and multiply by 1000, or take the amount of treasure you want and divide by 1000 If my title says [FAST], I am actively online and can likely respond within a minute. If my title says [SLOW], I am on and off but will respond soon. If my title says [OFF], I am offline completely but will respond eventually. [/quote]
QUOTING THE ORIGINAL POST SO THAT I CAN PASTE THIS BACK IN IF NEEDED. PLEASE IGNORE

Quote:
Any amount, big or small, is welcome!

Feel free to send a CR, or post here and I'll send one to you.

Yes, my gem buying rate went way down due to limited treasure funds. Once I sell off a good number of gems I'll prop it back up!

Current Supply:

60,000g
4,000,000t

Math help:

If you would like to BUY gems from me:
Take the amount of treasure you have and divide by 1100, or take the amount of gems you want to buy and multiply by 1100

If you would like to SELL gems to me:
Take the amount of gems you have to sell and multiply by 1000, or take the amount of treasure you want and divide by 1000

If my title says [FAST], I am actively online and can likely respond within a minute.
If my title says [SLOW], I am on and off but will respond soon.
If my title says [OFF], I am offline completely but will respond eventually.
Sent a CR~
Sent a CR~
@Mitchy

Sent a cr, and friendly bump!
@Mitchy

Sent a cr, and friendly bump!
FR +3
thanks very much for the bump c:
thanks very much for the bump c:
Sent u a cr!:>
Sent u a cr!:>
Battle catsss