Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | W: All done H: Fest & more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
I have these items below, looking to sell for Sprockets at a 2fc:1g rate, LAH. special: [item=prismatic token][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph] [item=primary gene: fern][item=secondary gene: paisley] [item= Skin: Buer] [item=berserker][item=ambush][item=eliminate] Fams: [item= tsunami gem guardian] [item=cerussite icewarden][item=cinnabar plaguebringer][item=chalcedony arcanist][item= porphyry flamecaller][item=sandstone stormcatcher][item=marble lightweaver][item=sprouting gemini][item=flowing taurus][item=roaming aries][item=disappearing pisces] [item=wandering aquarius][item=unyielding Sagittarius][item=spoiling scorpio][item=burning virgo][item=crackling leo][item=fathomsearch ambassador][item=brambleback slink][item=lightback slink][item=breezeback slink][item=shellback slink] apparel: [item=standard of the tidelord][item=standard of the gladeskeeper][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=current caller raiment][item=voltvolley implements][item=igneous iguana] [item=feathery fallout][item=boneyard bard][item=gemologist's discovery][item=frostfaerie wings][item=void's grasp][item=airborne parchment][item=coral crown][item=nurtured cluster][item=lustrous mantle][item=trailing storm][item=incense mantle][item=bewitching bangles][item=proto wings]
I have these items below, looking to sell for Sprockets at a 2fc:1g rate, LAH.

special:
Prismatic Token Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Primary Gene: Fern Secondary Gene: Paisley Skin: Buer Berserker Ambush Eliminate

Fams:
Tsunami Gem Guardian Cerussite Icewarden Cinnabar Plaguebringer Chalcedony Arcanist Porphyry Flamecaller Sandstone Stormcatcher Marble Lightweaver Sprouting Gemini Flowing Taurus Roaming Aries Disappearing Pisces Wandering Aquarius Unyielding Sagittarius Spoiling Scorpio Burning Virgo Crackling Leo Fathomsearch Ambassador Brambleback Slink Lightback Slink Breezeback Slink Shellback Slink

apparel:
Standard of the Tidelord Standard of the Flamecaller Current Caller Raiment Voltvolley Implements Igneous Iguana Feathery Fallout Boneyard Bard Gemologist's Discovery Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp Airborne Parchment Coral Crown Nurtured Cluster Lustrous Mantle Trailing Storm Incense Mantle Bewitching Bangles Proto Wings

@Marabis

I can trade you an eliminate for geodes, also interested in your Blackfire chest
@Marabis

I can trade you an eliminate for geodes, also interested in your Blackfire chest
@Mystyic ok! how would you pay for the chest?
@Mystyic ok! how would you pay for the chest?
@Marabis

Would you accept geodes for it?
@Marabis

Would you accept geodes for it?
@Mystyic Sure! is 30 ok?
@Mystyic Sure! is 30 ok?
@Marabis Hi, I'm interested in your Riot Hazebeacon, Bloodshard Chains, White Raven Armor and Snowflake Nymph - could I pay you 390 Geodes for them?
@Marabis Hi, I'm interested in your Riot Hazebeacon, Bloodshard Chains, White Raven Armor and Snowflake Nymph - could I pay you 390 Geodes for them?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@lundlaeva sure, sending Cr now~
@lundlaeva sure, sending Cr now~
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Marabis Hello! I'm buying infinite geodes @ 3:1G if you're interested!
@Marabis Hello! I'm buying infinite geodes @ 3:1G if you're interested!
p9sn.pngENABLE ME! CLICK HERE!LET ME TOUCH YOUR STONES!p9sn.png
@marabis
could i grab one each of your standards, gem guardian, tower of pillar and quartz reef?
@marabis
could i grab one each of your standards, gem guardian, tower of pillar and quartz reef?
4ZwFOyz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65