Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
[rule] Trading and/or accepting Deepearth Geodes for the items below [b]at a 2fc:1g rate, according to LAH[/b]: [center] current stock:[item=deepearth geode]550[/center] [quote=battle stones] [item=berserker][item=ambush][item=rally][item=haste] [/quote] [quote=apparel][item=diver crown] [item=frigid crown][item=shady crown][item=druidic crown][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the Gladekeeper][item=Standard of the Tidelord][item=reedcleft resonance][item=Current Caller Raiment][item=starseer's emblem][item=electricians emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=infectionist's emblem][item=stonekeeper's emblem][item=gladegift halo][item=fathomsearch halo][item=murkmirth halo][item=crystalcourt halo][item=daybreak decorations][item=voltvolley implements][item=igneous iguana] [item=mistlurker's garb][item=feathery fallout][item=boneyard bard][item=gemologist's discovery][item=sanguine plumage] fodder apparel: 6fc ea[/quote] [quote=Skins/Accents] [item=skin: heat pits][item=accent: shadowslime][item=accent: sol wisher][item=accent: fire and fury][item=accent: mushroom bloom][item=accent: flow][item=accent: lagoona queen][item=accent: sunset jelly][item=Skin: ghost ship][item=accent: Prismatic sunrise][item=accent: rainbow lightning][item=accent: Paper airplane] [item=accent: here be dragons] [item=accent: whirlwind markings] [item=skin: cartografae][item=skin: a welcoming tower][item=accent: stonebound][item=accent: magic of fire][item=dreadlily knight][item=skin: storm taken][item=accent: trickmurk carousel] [item=accent: future seer][item=skin: beyond the veil][item=skin: blackfire][item= accent: dry ice] [item= accent: phantom scientist] accent: tiger tiger(female spiral) [/quote] [quote=special] [item=prismatic token][item=tertiary gene: weathered (Gaoler)][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=dreamland chest][item=arc construct chest][item=starsighted chest][item=flowers of fire chest][item=boneyard gnawer chest][item=patinaed paladin chest] [/quote] [quote=familiars] fodder: 6fc ea [item=zephyr gem guardian][item=frigid gem guardian][item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=tsunami gem guardian][item=shining cancer][item=crackling leo][item=burning virgo][item= ornamental eyewing][item=silver ferret][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=cracked crystal][item=gusting goblin][item=thornhide florin][item=spring sphinx][item=scarlet macaw][item=sparkle nymph][item=enchanted libra][item=spoiling scorpio][item=unyielding sattigarius][/quote] [quote=swipp, baldwin, ect] [item=opal cobra]x13[item=amethyst striker]x5[item=emerald striker]x8[item=Ferret]x68[item=ermine]x7[item=mute swan]x6 [item=black swan]x13[item=trumpeter swan]x6[item=unstable serthis concoction]x99[item=powerful serthis poison]x63[/quote] [quote=dragons] [/quote] [quote=Holds] [/quote] [rule] Trading everything above for these items: [center]Any and all baldwin mats[/center] [item=accent: coalescence][item=accent: lumbersnap][item=accent: spectroscope][item=accent: silhouette] [item=accent: forge flare] [item=starlight guise][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=traditional broadsword][item=tawny antlers][item=iron steampunk tail bauble][item=verdant sage tassel][item=bewitching ruby clawrings][item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=sand creeper][item=viper's helmet]

Trading and/or accepting Deepearth Geodes for the items below at a 2fc:1g rate, according to LAH:
current stock: 550
battle stones wrote:
apparel wrote:

fodder apparel: 6fc ea
Skins/Accents wrote:

accent: tiger tiger(female spiral)
special wrote:
familiars wrote:
fodder: 6fc ea
swipp, baldwin, ect wrote:
x13 x5 x8 x68 x7 x6 x13 x6 x99 x63
dragons wrote:
Holds wrote:

Trading everything above for these items:
Any and all baldwin mats

@Marabis

I can trade you an eliminate for geodes, also interested in your Blackfire chest
@Marabis

I can trade you an eliminate for geodes, also interested in your Blackfire chest
@Mystyic ok! how would you pay for the chest?
@Mystyic ok! how would you pay for the chest?
@Marabis

Would you accept geodes for it?
@Marabis

Would you accept geodes for it?
@Mystyic Sure! is 30 ok?
@Mystyic Sure! is 30 ok?
@Marabis Hi, I'm interested in your Riot Hazebeacon, Bloodshard Chains, White Raven Armor and Snowflake Nymph - could I pay you 390 Geodes for them?
@Marabis Hi, I'm interested in your Riot Hazebeacon, Bloodshard Chains, White Raven Armor and Snowflake Nymph - could I pay you 390 Geodes for them?
uoVfMZU.png rJWIOZM.png dhIg3um.png arcane_1.png
@lundlaeva sure, sending Cr now~
@lundlaeva sure, sending Cr now~
[emoji=wind rune size=1]
@Marabis Hello! I'm buying infinite geodes @ 3:1G if you're interested!
@Marabis Hello! I'm buying infinite geodes @ 3:1G if you're interested!
p9sn.pngENABLE ME! CLICK HERE!LET ME TOUCH YOUR STONES!p9sn.png
@marabis
could i grab one each of your standards, gem guardian, tower of pillar and quartz reef?
@marabis
could i grab one each of your standards, gem guardian, tower of pillar and quartz reef?
4ZwFOyz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56