Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ closed ] free brewing (level 16)
1 2 3
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [size=2][b]free brewing[/b][/center] [size=2]I have seen other users offering free brewing services in order to get more experience, and even though I am a low level, I thought I'd open this up to anyone who may want an extra cauldron :3 [center][size=2][b]I am currently level 16![/b][/center] [size=2]I can brew anything for you (not transmute) up to that level. please be sure to send me all the materials and treasure needed for the recipe. if you are not sure what I need, just ask! ping me (@amaluna) to confirm, and then I will ask you to set up a 1-way cr with the materials & treasure. I log on pretty often, so I can get your item back to you promptly! if you asked to be pinged when I am open, I will give you 48 hours to send me materials, if not, I will allow someone else to go before you! ----- [center][size=2][b]queue[/b][/center] [size=2]» xxxx » open! » open! ------- [center][size=2]I can brew these and more![/center] [columns][b]bog egg[/b] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg][nextcol]» 65,000 treasure » 1 imbued sulfur » 2 silver muck » 1 grey slime » 3 purple ooze » 1 blue ooze[/columns] [columns][b]bog change[/b] [item=breed change: bogsneak][nextcol]» 185,000 treasure » 2 imbued sulfur » 3 grey slime » 2 gold muck » 3 copper muck » 1 blue sludge[/columns] [columns][b]poison[/b] [item=primary gene: poison][nextcol]» 100,000 treasure » 2 silver muck » 2 black slime » 1 blue ooze » 2 irradiated alchemical reductions (baldwin mat.) » 20 powerful serthis potion (coli drop)[/columns] [columns][b]toxin[/b] [item=secondary gene: toxin][nextcol]» 100,000 treasure » 2 gold muck » 2 white slime » 1 blue sludge » 2 sizzling phosphorus (baldwin mat.) » 20 unstable serthis concoction (coli drop)[/columns] [columns][b]skink[/b] [item=primary gene: skink][nextcol]» 95,000 treasure » 2 silver muck » 2 grey slime » 8 yellow ooze » 8 orange ooze » 1 glass beaker (baldwin mat.)[/columns] [columns][b]spinner[/b] [item=secondary gene: spinner][nextcol]» 95,000 treasure » 2 gold muck » 2 white slime » 4 red ooze » 8 orange sludge » 1 glass beaker (baldwin mat.)[/columns] [columns][b]scales[/b] [item=tertiary gene: scales][nextcol]» 100,000 treasure » 3 silver muck » 2 black slime » 6 yellow sludge » 7 green goo » 1 glass beaker (baldwin mat.)[/columns] [center][item=glowing red clawtips][item=bloodstone roundhorn][item=rosetail][item=swamphaunt kelpie][item=horned frog companion][item=white plague doctor mask][item=peacebringer's mantle][item=carbon cushion colony][item=rusty golem][item=ice tome][item=golden glow alchemist tools][item=marbled serpenta][item=red-eyed tree frog companion][item=butterfly's helmet][item=corn snake][item=protobeast][item=tar-trooper slarg][item=rattle snake][item=vista: tentacles][item=wild headdress][/center] -----
cauldron_loading.gif

free brewing

I have seen other users offering free brewing services in order to get more experience, and even though I am a low level, I thought I'd open this up to anyone who may want an extra cauldron :3

I am currently level 16!

I can brew anything for you (not transmute) up to that level. please be sure to send me all the materials and treasure needed for the recipe. if you are not sure what I need, just ask!

ping me (@amaluna) to confirm, and then I will ask you to set up a 1-way cr with the materials & treasure. I log on pretty often, so I can get your item back to you promptly!

if you asked to be pinged when I am open, I will give you 48 hours to send me materials, if not, I will allow someone else to go before you!

queue

» xxxx

» open!

» open!

I can brew these and more!
bog egg
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
» 65,000 treasure
» 1 imbued sulfur
» 2 silver muck
» 1 grey slime
» 3 purple ooze
» 1 blue ooze
bog change
Breed Change: Bogsneak
» 185,000 treasure
» 2 imbued sulfur
» 3 grey slime
» 2 gold muck
» 3 copper muck
» 1 blue sludge
poison
Primary Gene: Poison
» 100,000 treasure
» 2 silver muck
» 2 black slime
» 1 blue ooze
» 2 irradiated alchemical reductions (baldwin mat.)
» 20 powerful serthis potion (coli drop)
toxin
Secondary Gene: Toxin
» 100,000 treasure
» 2 gold muck
» 2 white slime
» 1 blue sludge
» 2 sizzling phosphorus (baldwin mat.)
» 20 unstable serthis concoction (coli drop)
skink
Primary Gene: Skink
» 95,000 treasure
» 2 silver muck
» 2 grey slime
» 8 yellow ooze
» 8 orange ooze
» 1 glass beaker (baldwin mat.)
spinner
Secondary Gene: Spinner
» 95,000 treasure
» 2 gold muck
» 2 white slime
» 4 red ooze
» 8 orange sludge
scales
Tertiary Gene: Scales
» 100,000 treasure
» 3 silver muck
» 2 black slime
» 6 yellow sludge
» 7 green goo
Glowing Red Clawtips Bloodstone Roundhorn Rosetail Swamphaunt Kelpie Horned Frog Companion White Plague Doctor Mask Peacebringer's Mantle Carbon Cushion Colony Rusty Golem Ice Tome Golden Glow Alchemist Tools Marbled Serpenta Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Butterfly's Helmet Corn Snake Protobeast Tar-Trooper Slarg Rattle Snake Vista: Tentacles Wild Headdress

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
Open!

Get your festival currency from me! No extra charge!
Open!

Get your festival currency from me! No extra charge!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@lyricalmyxteries - Yes! Go ahead and send over the materials :)
@lyricalmyxteries - Yes! Go ahead and send over the materials :)
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@lyricalmyxteries - Brewing now, I'll send them all over when I'm done!
@lyricalmyxteries - Brewing now, I'll send them all over when I'm done!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@lyricalmyxteries - sending you your geodes now!
@lyricalmyxteries - sending you your geodes now!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Amaluna Is it okay that I can ask for Deepearth Geodes (20) to be brewed 10 times? That'd be 200 fc! I have all the materials and I'll give you an extra tip cause I understand it can take quite a while. ;w;
@Amaluna Is it okay that I can ask for Deepearth Geodes (20) to be brewed 10 times? That'd be 200 fc! I have all the materials and I'll give you an extra tip cause I understand it can take quite a while. ;w;
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Amaluna

Hi there, are you available to brew Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x10?
@Amaluna

Hi there, are you available to brew Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x10?
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
@Asterodea - Yes I can do that! And I started brewing when I saw your ping but didn't have a chance to respond yet :3 Wanted to get a head start! Go ahead and send over the mats + treasure!

@DivineLucious - I can do that after the FC for @/Astrodea! You can send over the mats + treasure now, or I can ping you when my cauldron is free!
@Asterodea - Yes I can do that! And I started brewing when I saw your ping but didn't have a chance to respond yet :3 Wanted to get a head start! Go ahead and send over the mats + treasure!

@DivineLucious - I can do that after the FC for @/Astrodea! You can send over the mats + treasure now, or I can ping you when my cauldron is free!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Amaluna

Please ping me when you are available
@Amaluna

Please ping me when you are available
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
@DivineLucious - I am brewing the last geodes for @/Asterodea! Send over the mats and treasure and I can start yours in 3 hours!

edit// please include mats for glass beakers as well :3
@DivineLucious - I am brewing the last geodes for @/Asterodea! Send over the mats and treasure and I can start yours in 3 hours!

edit// please include mats for glass beakers as well :3
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
1 2 3