Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Astro's Apparel Shop • 10% Off LAH
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80
@birdcrossing I will initiate the trade. 10 pieces of apparel for 20 gems or 20,000 treasure. :>

@Kalia Apologies, but I don't have that item in stock right now.
@birdcrossing I will initiate the trade. 10 pieces of apparel for 20 gems or 20,000 treasure. :>

@Kalia Apologies, but I don't have that item in stock right now.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Hi! What would be the total for a white wooly coat and complete frostfinders set (7 items)?
Hi! What would be the total for a white wooly coat and complete frostfinders set (7 items)?
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Hello there! The total for those items is here: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758923836800106580/899527151357947905/unknown.png[/img] If you're interested in buying, let me know. :>
@Vinid Hello there! The total for those items is here:

unknown.png

If you're interested in buying, let me know. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
Could I get those minus the goggles and tail cosy? I totally forgot there's an apparel limit, haha, sorry to be fickle!
Could I get those minus the goggles and tail cosy? I totally forgot there's an apparel limit, haha, sorry to be fickle!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid It's no problem. Very well then! Your total then will be either 32,700 or 32 gems. I will send you a CR right away. :>
@Vinid It's no problem. Very well then! Your total then will be either 32,700 or 32 gems. I will send you a CR right away. :>
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[emoji=star size=1]
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology hiya! i'd like to trade a 5 y/o skin (from your wishlist) for 6 apparel items :D i'd like to get: [item=florid cane] lah 10g/11.5kt [item=brown renaissance shirt] lah 14g/17.4kt [item=black lace wristlet] lah 3g/7.4kt [item=onyx seraph headpiece] lah 15g/25kt [item=dusty pauper ovalcrown] lah 16g/kt aaand [item=luminax plushie] lah 80g/100kt now by my math that's an average of 158g/kt-- i have a skin on your wishlist [item=ruin wanderer] that's on the ah for 80g/200kt-- i'd call that an average of 140g/kt. if you're cool with that trade and another 20g, let me know :D if not, i'm open to haggle!
@astrotheology

hiya! i'd like to trade a 5 y/o skin (from your wishlist) for 6 apparel items :D i'd like to get:

Florid Cane lah 10g/11.5kt
Brown Renaissance Shirt lah 14g/17.4kt
Black Lace Wristlet lah 3g/7.4kt
Onyx Seraph Headpiece lah 15g/25kt
Dusty Pauper Ovalcrown lah 16g/kt
aaand Luminax Plushie lah 80g/100kt

now by my math that's an average of 158g/kt-- i have a skin on your wishlist that's on the ah for 80g/200kt-- i'd call that an average of 140g/kt. if you're cool with that trade and another 20g, let me know :D if not, i'm open to haggle!
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@badthings hiya! My calculations for all that come out to this: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/758923836800106580/899819529641811968/unknown.png[/img] Which skin are you offering for a trade?
@badthings hiya! My calculations for all that come out to this:

unknown.png

Which skin are you offering for a trade?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology whoops, i misspelled it and it didn't come up! it's [item=skin: ruin wanderer]
@astrotheology

whoops, i misspelled it and it didn't come up! it's Skin: Ruin Wanderer
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
@badthings I'd gladly trade that apparel for the skin (worth 80g) and 44 gems, or 44kt.
@badthings I'd gladly trade that apparel for the skin (worth 80g) and 44 gems, or 44kt.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80