Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Astro's Apparel Shop • 10% Off LAH
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@astrotheology i'd be down for that <33 i'd take all listed, and the fillet and sash for the seashell mantle!
@astrotheology i'd be down for that <33 i'd take all listed, and the fillet and sash for the seashell mantle!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@astrotheology

Could I get a Ghost Flame Collar? (63kt, I believe)
@astrotheology

Could I get a Ghost Flame Collar? (63kt, I believe)
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
@Colorpointed Yes! And the collar would only be 6.3kt :) I'll send you a CR!
@Colorpointed Yes! And the collar would only be 6.3kt :) I'll send you a CR!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology would you be willing to trade the crimson silk scarf (24g) for some other items I don't think i have anything from your wishlist on hand at the moment but i have a [item=ghost flame headpiece](12) [item= nebula starsilk scarf](5) as well as some other apparel, items, or familiars eaqualing up to about 25g worth Iknow for certain i have [item=Frosttangle Strangler](7) and [item=pinpush mirror doll] (10) from your beastiary
@astrotheology would you be willing to trade the crimson silk scarf (24g) for some other items

I don't think i have anything from your wishlist on hand at the moment but i have a Ghost Flame Headpiece (12) Nebula Starsilk Scarf (5) as well as some other apparel, items, or familiars eaqualing up to about 25g worth

Iknow for certain i have Frosttangle Strangler (7) and Pinpush Mirror Doll (10) from your beastiary
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal Unfortunately I'm not looking for any items that aren't on my wishlist right now! I'd be more than happy to trade for familiars I'm missing though, if you have enough to equate a, let's call it 22g price point.
@Annobethal Unfortunately I'm not looking for any items that aren't on my wishlist right now! I'd be more than happy to trade for familiars I'm missing though, if you have enough to equate a, let's call it 22g price point.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

I have about 16 pages of extra familiars so im sure theres at least 1 or 2 more you're missing that I have floating about

Give me a few minutes and I'll letcha know what I have!
@astrotheology

I have about 16 pages of extra familiars so im sure theres at least 1 or 2 more you're missing that I have floating about

Give me a few minutes and I'll letcha know what I have!
@astrotheology I have [item=cloud chaser](6) [item=crooked hatchet] (7) [item=fanrat](4) [item=Fenfisher Flattail](3) from just the first few pages
@astrotheology

I have Cloud Chaser (6) Crooked Hatchet (7) Fanrat (4) Fenfisher Flattail (3) from just the first few pages
@astrotheology
hey! could I please buy your dusky rose thorn wing tangle for 15g? :))
@astrotheology
hey! could I please buy your dusky rose thorn wing tangle for 15g? :))
@astrotheology Hey there! How much for Cloudy feathered wings? [item=Cloudy feathered wings]
@astrotheology

Hey there! How much for Cloudy feathered wings? Cloudy Feathered Wings
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@astrotheology
How much for Simple Gold Bracelets and Charming Sage Lantern?
@astrotheology
How much for Simple Gold Bracelets and Charming Sage Lantern?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80