Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Astro's Apparel Shop • 10% Off LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@astrotheology

I'd love to work out a trade for the Silver Unicorn Mane! Can I offer the following from your wishlist and bestiary for it?

Accent: Falling Star
Coursing Skira
Lilyfowl
Maren Spearmaiden
Paddyfowl
Scorchpaw Prowler
Sentinel Mith

If there's any difference remaining I can make it up in assorted Baldwin gloopies. :)
@astrotheology

I'd love to work out a trade for the Silver Unicorn Mane! Can I offer the following from your wishlist and bestiary for it?

Accent: Falling Star
Coursing Skira
Lilyfowl
Maren Spearmaiden
Paddyfowl
Scorchpaw Prowler
Sentinel Mith

If there's any difference remaining I can make it up in assorted Baldwin gloopies. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Sure!

I value them as follows according to LAH:
  • Accent: Falling Star @ 25g
  • Coursing Skira @ 9g
  • Lilyfowl @ 3g
  • Maren Spearmaiden @ 4g
  • Paddyfowl @ 3g
  • Scorchpaw Prowler @ 3g
  • Sentinel Mith @ 10g

That all adds up to 57g, and the Unicorn Mane is at 85g LAH - if you throw in one Purple Sludge to add to the deal I'd call that even! If you don't have that or aren't willing to trade it I could also go for 2 Gold Muck or 9 Copper Muck.
@Twizz Sure!

I value them as follows according to LAH:
  • Accent: Falling Star @ 25g
  • Coursing Skira @ 9g
  • Lilyfowl @ 3g
  • Maren Spearmaiden @ 4g
  • Paddyfowl @ 3g
  • Scorchpaw Prowler @ 3g
  • Sentinel Mith @ 10g

That all adds up to 57g, and the Unicorn Mane is at 85g LAH - if you throw in one Purple Sludge to add to the deal I'd call that even! If you don't have that or aren't willing to trade it I could also go for 2 Gold Muck or 9 Copper Muck.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

I can toss in a Purple Sludge for sure! :D I'll set up a CR right now. ^.^
@astrotheology

I can toss in a Purple Sludge for sure! :D I'll set up a CR right now. ^.^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@astrotheology hello! i was wondering what the prices would be on all your crimson silk apparel, conqueror apparel, and rose thorn apparel <33

i could offer some old fest apparel on your wishlist, and some undiscovered familiars
@astrotheology hello! i was wondering what the prices would be on all your crimson silk apparel, conqueror apparel, and rose thorn apparel <33

i could offer some old fest apparel on your wishlist, and some undiscovered familiars
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Hi! I'm not sure what you mean by conqueror apparel unfortunately but I can give you prices for all the others.

Crimson Arm Silks - 23g
Crimson Leg Silks - 309g
Crimson Silk Sash - 95g
Crimson Silk Scarf - 20g
Crimson Fillet - 15g

poisonous rose thorn banner - 30g
poisonous rose thorn leg tangle - 84g
poisonous rose thorn tail tangle - 65g
twilight rose thorn arm tangle - 13g
sanguine rose thorn leg tangle - 16g
pristine rose thorn gloves - 12g
pristine rose thorn stockings - 18g
dusky rose thorn gloves - 13g
gilded rose thorn arm tangle - 13g
gilded rose thorn gloves - 18g
gilded rose thorn leg tangle - 11g
gilded rose thorn stockings - 11g
gilded rose thorn tail tangle - 15g
gilded rose thorn wing tangle - 15g
gilded rose thorn crown - 20g
pastel rose thorn crown - 18g

What would you offer in return?
@Hawkeyyee Hi! I'm not sure what you mean by conqueror apparel unfortunately but I can give you prices for all the others.

Crimson Arm Silks - 23g
Crimson Leg Silks - 309g
Crimson Silk Sash - 95g
Crimson Silk Scarf - 20g
Crimson Fillet - 15g

poisonous rose thorn banner - 30g
poisonous rose thorn leg tangle - 84g
poisonous rose thorn tail tangle - 65g
twilight rose thorn arm tangle - 13g
sanguine rose thorn leg tangle - 16g
pristine rose thorn gloves - 12g
pristine rose thorn stockings - 18g
dusky rose thorn gloves - 13g
gilded rose thorn arm tangle - 13g
gilded rose thorn gloves - 18g
gilded rose thorn leg tangle - 11g
gilded rose thorn stockings - 11g
gilded rose thorn tail tangle - 15g
gilded rose thorn wing tangle - 15g
gilded rose thorn crown - 20g
pastel rose thorn crown - 18g

What would you offer in return?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

If they're still available--

How much for your Ghost Flame Collar and/or your Jolly Joker Apparel set? (Individually, if possible)
@astrotheology

If they're still available--

How much for your Ghost Flame Collar and/or your Jolly Joker Apparel set? (Individually, if possible)
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
@astrotheology conjuror sorry, that was a horrid misspell on my part! but thank you! i have [item=manticore] which has a LAH of 195g and [item=seashell mantle] with a LAH of 489g i'd be up for offering for the arm silks, scarf, any of the rose thorn tangles and the two crowns, and at the very least the conjuror's hat depending on its pricing that is of course if you'd be interested in either of these
@astrotheology conjuror sorry, that was a horrid misspell on my part! but thank you!

i have Manticore which has a LAH of 195g and Seashell Mantle with a LAH of 489g i'd be up for offering for the arm silks, scarf, any of the rose thorn tangles and the two crowns, and at the very least the conjuror's hat depending on its pricing

that is of course if you'd be interested in either of these
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Colorpointed They're available!

Ghost Flame Collar - 6g
Jolly Jester's Cap - 4g
Jolly Jester's Gloves - 3g
Jolly Jester's Cape - 4g
Jolly Jester's Tail Bell - 3g
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover - 9g
Jolly Jester's Stockings - 4g

@Hawkeyyee Oh, I see!

The arm silks, silk scarf, two crowns, all the rose thorn tangles, and the four Conjurer set items that I have all total up to 375g, and the Seashell Mantle is worth 489g. So you could also get the Crimson Silk Sash and the Crimson Fillet (or the Crimson Silk Sash and another Crimson Silk Scarf) and that'd be an even trade!
@Colorpointed They're available!

Ghost Flame Collar - 6g
Jolly Jester's Cap - 4g
Jolly Jester's Gloves - 3g
Jolly Jester's Cape - 4g
Jolly Jester's Tail Bell - 3g
Jolly Jester's Wing Cover - 9g
Jolly Jester's Stockings - 4g

@Hawkeyyee Oh, I see!

The arm silks, silk scarf, two crowns, all the rose thorn tangles, and the four Conjurer set items that I have all total up to 375g, and the Seashell Mantle is worth 489g. So you could also get the Crimson Silk Sash and the Crimson Fillet (or the Crimson Silk Sash and another Crimson Silk Scarf) and that'd be an even trade!
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

You're selling for gems, right? No treasure? Or are you implying at a kt/g ratio? ((Sorry if I missed something in the intro, I've been having a nice little Forum day and can't keep things straight-))
@astrotheology

You're selling for gems, right? No treasure? Or are you implying at a kt/g ratio? ((Sorry if I missed something in the intro, I've been having a nice little Forum day and can't keep things straight-))
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
@Colorpointed I'm selling for treasure or gems (or item trades if you have something from my wishlist.) I just use gem LAH to keep things simple. For whatever price I offer you can always exchange the gem amount for treasure at a 1:1050 g:t ratio. And no worries! :)
@Colorpointed I'm selling for treasure or gems (or item trades if you have something from my wishlist.) I just use gem LAH to keep things simple. For whatever price I offer you can always exchange the gem amount for treasure at a 1:1050 g:t ratio. And no worries! :)
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80