Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Astro's Apparel Shop • 10% Off LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Sorry for the late replies, had a very busy day yesterday!

@SilverBelle Yes, they're all available. I value the Marvelous Sweater at 100g/100kt, the Astonishing Sweater at 490g/490kt, the Crimson Arm Silks at 32g/32kt, and the Crimson Silk Sash at 84g/84kt.

@gbot13 @Annobethal I'm letting SilverBelle have first crack at the sweaters, but if they don't want them I'm willing to sell for the price stated above.

Anno, I'm not looking for anything that isn't on my wishlist, but I'm more than fine with receiving coli familiars! :)
Sorry for the late replies, had a very busy day yesterday!

@SilverBelle Yes, they're all available. I value the Marvelous Sweater at 100g/100kt, the Astonishing Sweater at 490g/490kt, the Crimson Arm Silks at 32g/32kt, and the Crimson Silk Sash at 84g/84kt.

@gbot13 @Annobethal I'm letting SilverBelle have first crack at the sweaters, but if they don't want them I'm willing to sell for the price stated above.

Anno, I'm not looking for anything that isn't on my wishlist, but I'm more than fine with receiving coli familiars! :)
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

Okie doke!
@astrotheology

Okie doke!
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Oh I’m gonna have to pass on the astonishing but would you be willing to accept 200kt/g for the other stuff?
If you have 2 marvellous sweaters I’d like to buy two~ if not no worries~
Oh I’m gonna have to pass on the astonishing but would you be willing to accept 200kt/g for the other stuff?
If you have 2 marvellous sweaters I’d like to buy two~ if not no worries~
r7P00ic.png
@SilverBelle I only have one of the sweaters, sorry! And I'm fine with that price! I'll send you a CR. @gbot13 @Annobethal The Astonishing Sweater is up for grabs, send me a CR if either of you would like it. [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@SilverBelle I only have one of the sweaters, sorry! And I'm fine with that price! I'll send you a CR.

@gbot13 @Annobethal The Astonishing Sweater is up for grabs, send me a CR if either of you would like it.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology

Hello! I wonder if your Astonishing Sweater is still available. I can pay 490 gems. And I have 33 geodes. Maybe I can make some kind of a mixed payment with them? xD
If you give me some more time, I can farm more geodes~
@astrotheology

Hello! I wonder if your Astonishing Sweater is still available. I can pay 490 gems. And I have 33 geodes. Maybe I can make some kind of a mixed payment with them? xD
If you give me some more time, I can farm more geodes~
@WolverineTuc Yep, it's still available. And sure, I can take that mixed payment! Send me a CR and I'll send it your way.
@WolverineTuc Yep, it's still available. And sure, I can take that mixed payment! Send me a CR and I'll send it your way.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology
How much for all your Ghost Flame apparel and the Charming Sage Lantern?
@astrotheology
How much for all your Ghost Flame apparel and the Charming Sage Lantern?
3b172b441b36b9ae2bcde737d61e3caa0d40af00.png
@astrotheology From you wishlist, I have a brown birdskull legband (9kt/g) plus a brown birdskull armband (7 kt/g) for your Crimson Tail Bangle (14kt/g)?
@astrotheology From you wishlist, I have a brown birdskull legband (9kt/g) plus a brown birdskull armband (7 kt/g) for your Crimson Tail Bangle (14kt/g)?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@StrawberryRiddle

Ghost Flame Cloak: 6.9kt / 6g
Ghost Flame Collar: 9.5kt / 9g
Ghost Flame Headpiece: 8.4kt / 8g
Charming Sage Lantern: 81.9kt / 78g
@StrawberryRiddle

Ghost Flame Cloak: 6.9kt / 6g
Ghost Flame Collar: 9.5kt / 9g
Ghost Flame Headpiece: 8.4kt / 8g
Charming Sage Lantern: 81.9kt / 78g
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@SeiyreSlash I'll take that deal! Send me a CR and I'll trade.
@SeiyreSlash I'll take that deal! Send me a CR and I'll trade.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80