Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Dried Bamboo Tea [W] Skeletal Scroll
1 2
[Reusing thread, I'm subbed]

Usual situation - looking for one thing, you get some other (which you didn't get when you were looking for it - it only appeared AFTER you traded for it).
[Reusing thread, I'm subbed]

Usual situation - looking for one thing, you get some other (which you didn't get when you were looking for it - it only appeared AFTER you traded for it).
My DA site - if you're looking for art, see what I can do :)
Trading point - Familiars, Apparel, Festival items, Baldwin/Swipp stuff, Skins/Accents, Wishlist and whatnot :) Frozen Wings Hatchery
M8bsogX.png
@Kalia i have one i can send your way! sending a CR
@Kalia i have one i can send your way! sending a CR
Kalia , I have a wartoad I’d trade for your roc.
Kalia , I have a wartoad I’d trade for your roc.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp
Roc's LAH is 390G currently, while Wartoad is 250G - a bit too big difference... If you'd add f.ex. an Underbelly scroll to it, I'd add 10G on my side to make both even to circa 400G.
@Carolynmbp
Roc's LAH is 390G currently, while Wartoad is 250G - a bit too big difference... If you'd add f.ex. an Underbelly scroll to it, I'd add 10G on my side to make both even to circa 400G.
Trading point - Familiars, Apparel, Festival items, Baldwin/Swipp stuff, Skins/Accents, Wishlist and whatnot :) Frozen Wings Hatchery
M8bsogX.png
@kalia I can trade a thunderstomp for your deeprealm hunter?
@kalia I can trade a thunderstomp for your deeprealm hunter?
82yGJuK.png Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ TULMULTUOUS There's an extra L.
@Kalia I have a Glassbound Gustvul! I just need an equal offer!
(I also have a crowned roc, but I'd rather keep it XD)
@Kalia I have a Glassbound Gustvul! I just need an equal offer!
(I also have a crowned roc, but I'd rather keep it XD)
?CcFJz=party.pngsDHJ0Ky.png5hLjPjq.pngGmqx1ey.pngQAdBEME.pngfDQx4.gif
Art Shop
@kalia wartoad definitely is lower than it was when I looked earlier. Would you take that, python and morph for the roc?
@kalia wartoad definitely is lower than it was when I looked earlier. Would you take that, python and morph for the roc?
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@tulmultuous
Sure, sent you a CR.
@jia1303
Would a Cherry Blossom Caterpillar + Maple Caterpillar be OK? Their combined LAH is 22G while Gustvul is 20G.
@Carolynmbp
Well, the lowest offer is 2-days old, so it's been around for a while now :P
Anyway, I went through my Lair/Den and I have only one pair-in-development that needs Python/Morph scroll(s) and I already have them waiting to be applied - just need to get those lazy tails to give me the correct-colours babies - so these wouldn't be of use for me. I do need Underbelly (priority)/Peacock/Noxtide though and will surely pay the difference in currency of your choice (I can add some extra :P ).
@tulmultuous
Sure, sent you a CR.
@jia1303
Would a Cherry Blossom Caterpillar + Maple Caterpillar be OK? Their combined LAH is 22G while Gustvul is 20G.
@Carolynmbp
Well, the lowest offer is 2-days old, so it's been around for a while now :P
Anyway, I went through my Lair/Den and I have only one pair-in-development that needs Python/Morph scroll(s) and I already have them waiting to be applied - just need to get those lazy tails to give me the correct-colours babies - so these wouldn't be of use for me. I do need Underbelly (priority)/Peacock/Noxtide though and will surely pay the difference in currency of your choice (I can add some extra :P ).
M8bsogX.png
Kalia I understand. Hope your lazy dragons cooperate soon! I’ll be looking into new glasses - could have sworn the wartoad was listed higher than that. :)

I don’t have the other genes in stock, and while I’m happy to trade the wartoad, I don’t have a need for the roc and don’t wish to pay currency for genes to trade for it. If there are other fams you’d like, perhaps we can work something out.
Kalia I understand. Hope your lazy dragons cooperate soon! I’ll be looking into new glasses - could have sworn the wartoad was listed higher than that. :)

I don’t have the other genes in stock, and while I’m happy to trade the wartoad, I don’t have a need for the roc and don’t wish to pay currency for genes to trade for it. If there are other fams you’d like, perhaps we can work something out.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
Well, apart from the ones I'm missing I can take some of the new Maren/Harpy ones - maybe I'll manage to sell them (though generally I don't have time to sit around and constantly adjust prices to AH fluctuations - but maybe these would sell without much supervision).
@Carolynmbp
Well, apart from the ones I'm missing I can take some of the new Maren/Harpy ones - maybe I'll manage to sell them (though generally I don't have time to sit around and constantly adjust prices to AH fluctuations - but maybe these would sell without much supervision).
M8bsogX.png
1 2