Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Apparel for slime
1 2 3
[b][Reusing thread, I'm subbed][/b][emoji=subscription update size=1] One of my main issue with melting down apparel at Baldwin's is determining if it's a fodder or not. You know, I don't need it but there [i]may be [/i]someone looking for it etc. A classic compulsive collector thinking, isn't it? Yeah, in real life I'm stacking up empty boxes because they [i]may [/i]be useful one day xD So if you're looking for some particular apparel piece, let me know, I'll gladly trade it either for other apparel or any colour slime. I won't trade high-value items like that, so please don't expect me to exchange festival stuff for goop, but if the value of item is like 15G or so (so not fodder-priced), then it's not an automatic deal-breaker. I may just ask for two fodder apparel/Baldwin mats in exchange to roughly match the price.
[Reusing thread, I'm subbed]

One of my main issue with melting down apparel at Baldwin's is determining if it's a fodder or not. You know, I don't need it but there may be someone looking for it etc. A classic compulsive collector thinking, isn't it? Yeah, in real life I'm stacking up empty boxes because they may be useful one day xD

So if you're looking for some particular apparel piece, let me know, I'll gladly trade it either for other apparel or any colour slime.

I won't trade high-value items like that, so please don't expect me to exchange festival stuff for goop, but if the value of item is like 15G or so (so not fodder-priced), then it's not an automatic deal-breaker. I may just ask for two fodder apparel/Baldwin mats in exchange to roughly match the price.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia i have one i can send your way! sending a CR
@Kalia i have one i can send your way! sending a CR
Kalia , I have a wartoad I’d trade for your roc.
Kalia , I have a wartoad I’d trade for your roc.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp
Roc's LAH is 390G currently, while Wartoad is 250G - a bit too big difference... If you'd add f.ex. an Underbelly scroll to it, I'd add 10G on my side to make both even to circa 400G.
@Carolynmbp
Roc's LAH is 390G currently, while Wartoad is 250G - a bit too big difference... If you'd add f.ex. an Underbelly scroll to it, I'd add 10G on my side to make both even to circa 400G.
@kalia I can trade a thunderstomp for your deeprealm hunter?
@kalia I can trade a thunderstomp for your deeprealm hunter?
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Kalia I have a Glassbound Gustvul! I just need an equal offer!
(I also have a crowned roc, but I'd rather keep it XD)
@Kalia I have a Glassbound Gustvul! I just need an equal offer!
(I also have a crowned roc, but I'd rather keep it XD)
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@kalia wartoad definitely is lower than it was when I looked earlier. Would you take that, python and morph for the roc?
@kalia wartoad definitely is lower than it was when I looked earlier. Would you take that, python and morph for the roc?
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@tulmultuous
Sure, sent you a CR.
@jia1303
Would a Cherry Blossom Caterpillar + Maple Caterpillar be OK? Their combined LAH is 22G while Gustvul is 20G.
@Carolynmbp
Well, the lowest offer is 2-days old, so it's been around for a while now :P
Anyway, I went through my Lair/Den and I have only one pair-in-development that needs Python/Morph scroll(s) and I already have them waiting to be applied - just need to get those lazy tails to give me the correct-colours babies - so these wouldn't be of use for me. I do need Underbelly (priority)/Peacock/Noxtide though and will surely pay the difference in currency of your choice (I can add some extra :P ).
@tulmultuous
Sure, sent you a CR.
@jia1303
Would a Cherry Blossom Caterpillar + Maple Caterpillar be OK? Their combined LAH is 22G while Gustvul is 20G.
@Carolynmbp
Well, the lowest offer is 2-days old, so it's been around for a while now :P
Anyway, I went through my Lair/Den and I have only one pair-in-development that needs Python/Morph scroll(s) and I already have them waiting to be applied - just need to get those lazy tails to give me the correct-colours babies - so these wouldn't be of use for me. I do need Underbelly (priority)/Peacock/Noxtide though and will surely pay the difference in currency of your choice (I can add some extra :P ).
Kalia I understand. Hope your lazy dragons cooperate soon! I’ll be looking into new glasses - could have sworn the wartoad was listed higher than that. :)

I don’t have the other genes in stock, and while I’m happy to trade the wartoad, I don’t have a need for the roc and don’t wish to pay currency for genes to trade for it. If there are other fams you’d like, perhaps we can work something out.
Kalia I understand. Hope your lazy dragons cooperate soon! I’ll be looking into new glasses - could have sworn the wartoad was listed higher than that. :)

I don’t have the other genes in stock, and while I’m happy to trade the wartoad, I don’t have a need for the roc and don’t wish to pay currency for genes to trade for it. If there are other fams you’d like, perhaps we can work something out.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
@Carolynmbp
Well, apart from the ones I'm missing I can take some of the new Maren/Harpy ones - maybe I'll manage to sell them (though generally I don't have time to sit around and constantly adjust prices to AH fluctuations - but maybe these would sell without much supervision).
@Carolynmbp
Well, apart from the ones I'm missing I can take some of the new Maren/Harpy ones - maybe I'll manage to sell them (though generally I don't have time to sit around and constantly adjust prices to AH fluctuations - but maybe these would sell without much supervision).
1 2 3