Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Excess Familiars
1 2
[center][font=arial]I have familiar duplicates that I'd otherwise be offering up to Baldwin so if I have any listed here that you don't have for your Bestiaries and want to trade for your duplicates, let me know! Trades are 1:1[/font] [item=ancient fungus][item=ancient fungus][item=ancient fungus][item=autumn dryad][item=cursed bat][item=basilisk][item=basilisk][item=silver springbok][item=smoke gyre][item=carmine serthis][item=strangler][item=strangler][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=wildwood owl][item=wildwood owl][item=wildwood owl][item=wildwood owl][item=wildwood owl][item=blue fin charger][item=bluefin charge][item=bluefin charge][item=clown charger][item=bramble guardian][item=bramble guardian][item=bramble guardian][item=bramble guardian][item=blue dragon reef snail][item=citrine cave jewel][item=citrine cave jewel][item=emerald cave jewel][item=iridescent scaleback][item=iridescent scaleback][item=winter wolf][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Elk][item=snowfall Elk][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=common podid][item=southmarsh podid][item=venerable shalebuck][item=psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=brilliant psywurm][item=venemous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=heartred croaker][item=heartred croaker][item=mistwatch shellion][item=shellion][item=relic eel][item=painted centaur][item=painted centaur][item=budwing morpho][item=proto manticore][item=searing jackalope][item=hippalectryon][item=alamdine sturgeon][item=alamdine sturgeon][item=coral basilisk][item=augite protector][item=augite protector][item=primrose mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=webwing alpha][item=webwing alpha][item=bluelight chipsink][item=chipsink][item=harvest hardshell][item=harvest hardshell][item=harvest hardshell][item=harvest hardshell][/center]
I have familiar duplicates that I'd otherwise be offering up to Baldwin so if I have any listed here that you don't have for your Bestiaries and want to trade for your duplicates, let me know!

Trades are 1:1

Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus Ancient Fungus Autumn Dryad Cursed Bat Basilisk Basilisk Silver Springbok Smoke Gyre Carmine Serthis Strangler Strangler Strangler Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian Bramble Guardian Blue Dragon Reef Snail Citrine Cave Jewel Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Iridescent Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Winter Wolf Death's-Head Stag Death's-Head Stag Death's-Head Stag Bamboo Phytocat Bamboo Phytocat Elk Snowfall Elk Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Venerable Shalebuck Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Relic Eel Painted Centaur Painted Centaur Budwing Morpho Proto Manticore Searing Jackalope Hippalectryon Coral Basilisk Augite Protector Augite Protector Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse Webwing Alpha Webwing Alpha Harvest Hardshell Harvest Hardshell Harvest Hardshell Harvest Hardshell

9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Hey there! I've got a ton of familiars you're missing listed here. I'm interested in that Bramblecrown Stoat you have. Lemme know if you wanna make a trade :)
@SarcasticSketch Hey there! I've got a ton of familiars you're missing listed here. I'm interested in that Bramblecrown Stoat you have. Lemme know if you wanna make a trade :)
firemid.png
@TalonLock I'm not particularly looking for missing familiars, this is more so I don't melt down ones that [i]other[/i] people are missing as these are my duplicates. I would be interested in the River Flight though, I love otters: [item=goldfin river flight]
@TalonLock I'm not particularly looking for missing familiars, this is more so I don't melt down ones that other people are missing as these are my duplicates. I would be interested in the River Flight though, I love otters:

Goldfin River Flight
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Ahh I see. Well yeah sure, I can do that trade! :D Sending you a CR shortly.
@SarcasticSketch Ahh I see. Well yeah sure, I can do that trade! :D Sending you a CR shortly.
firemid.png
I need veiled vision, masked phantom, sorcerous arms, wooden marionette, unlikely alliance, living sculpture and snarling mimic

I got a bunch to offer including some events
I need veiled vision, masked phantom, sorcerous arms, wooden marionette, unlikely alliance, living sculpture and snarling mimic

I got a bunch to offer including some events
@demons4life Ok! load up a CR with 7 familiars that you want to send~ [item=veiled vision][item=masked phantom][item=sorcerous arms][item=wooden marionette][item=unlikely alliance][item=living sculpture][item=snarling mimic]
@demons4life Ok! load up a CR with 7 familiars that you want to send~

Veiled Vision Masked Phantom Sorcerous Arms Wooden Marionette Unlikely Alliance Living Sculpture Snarling Mimic
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch Sorry! Hit send instead of preview! Give me a minute to finish, sorry for the ping! The ones I need are: [item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker][item=blue vein pansy][item=ensorcelled volume][item=sweetpuff]
@SarcasticSketch

Sorry! Hit send instead of preview! Give me a minute to finish, sorry for the ping!

The ones I need are:

Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Blue Vein Pansy Ensorcelled Volume Sweetpuff
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness Sure thing! Send a CR with 4 famils you want to trade for them
@LordJeanliness Sure thing! Send a CR with 4 famils you want to trade for them
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SarcasticSketch

Guess I'll stop listing out all the ones I can give you and just send a CR. I'm also interested in the Sweetpuff, so I'll just send the first 5 you don't have.
@SarcasticSketch

Guess I'll stop listing out all the ones I can give you and just send a CR. I'm also interested in the Sweetpuff, so I'll just send the first 5 you don't have.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@SarcasticSketch Could I trade a dainty wavehopper murkbottom full for your rainbow Sprite and sakura owl?
@SarcasticSketch Could I trade a dainty wavehopper murkbottom full for your rainbow Sprite and sakura owl?
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
1 2