Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Finishing my Bestiary!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Mack

Hello :) I have a pile of the gemshop familiars if you're interested. I can give you a discount off of each. I have

Both Melprins
Both Xolos
Both Pukasloths
Rivermouth and Driftwood

I can also brew you all of the Baldwin fams at LAH or if you already have materials I can do for like 1g an hour or something :)
@Mack

Hello :) I have a pile of the gemshop familiars if you're interested. I can give you a discount off of each. I have

Both Melprins
Both Xolos
Both Pukasloths
Rivermouth and Driftwood

I can also brew you all of the Baldwin fams at LAH or if you already have materials I can do for like 1g an hour or something :)
@Mack I have these!

Snowsquall Floracat, 34g
Wave Sweeper, 290g
Hawksbill Goliath, 270g
Crystalhide Jester, 270g
Disoriented Spirit, 385g
Malevolent Spirit, 335g
@Mack I have these!

Snowsquall Floracat, 34g
Wave Sweeper, 290g
Hawksbill Goliath, 270g
Crystalhide Jester, 270g
Disoriented Spirit, 385g
Malevolent Spirit, 335g
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Apocracy I'll take them all except the last three! Send a CR when you're ready :)
@Apocracy I'll take them all except the last three! Send a CR when you're ready :)
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Skiatha I'll take em! And I did just receive a catty cannon though but thank you ^^
@Skiatha I'll take em! And I did just receive a catty cannon though but thank you ^^
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@MadaraKeehl Oh that's great! How much is the discount? ^^
@MadaraKeehl Oh that's great! How much is the discount? ^^
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@mack
Sent a CR for those!
Oh and just realized I had an Ethereal Trickster, can send a PA for that as well for 20g xD
@mack
Sent a CR for those!
Oh and just realized I had an Ethereal Trickster, can send a PA for that as well for 20g xD
pdPOUgg.png
@mack

Sorry for the late reply. I was thinking maybe 240g each instead of 250?
@mack

Sorry for the late reply. I was thinking maybe 240g each instead of 250?
@MadaraKeehl Alright! Just give me a bit to complete some CRs so I can see my gem count after ^^
@MadaraKeehl Alright! Just give me a bit to complete some CRs so I can see my gem count after ^^
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
@Mack

Alright :) I can also hold them for you if you want. I'm not actively looking to sell them so they won't be going anywhere.
@Mack

Alright :) I can also hold them for you if you want. I'm not actively looking to sell them so they won't be going anywhere.
@mack
In addition to the Ethereal Trickster (it's 28g now on LAH but I can still do 20g ;) ) I can also offer a Mindless Flight for 75g!
@mack
In addition to the Ethereal Trickster (it's 28g now on LAH but I can still do 20g ;) ) I can also offer a Mindless Flight for 75g!
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11