Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli Grinding: [O:] 80g+ p/h
1 2 3 4 5
@AMlGURUMl

I can do three hours today in the Waterway! I have 3 full stoned and statted dragons with Eliminate.
@AMlGURUMl

I can do three hours today in the Waterway! I have 3 full stoned and statted dragons with Eliminate.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@AMlGURUMl ill do it for an even 80g/80kt
@AMlGURUMl ill do it for an even 80g/80kt
bEvLAND.png
@Feuepine Sounds good to me! Send me a CR whenever you're finished and I'll look over the items and give at least 240 Gems <3

@GuardParade How many hours do you want to do?
@Feuepine Sounds good to me! Send me a CR whenever you're finished and I'll look over the items and give at least 240 Gems <3

@GuardParade How many hours do you want to do?
@AMlGURUMl just one right now. i havent had much of a chance to grind redrock for myself yet
@AMlGURUMl just one right now. i havent had much of a chance to grind redrock for myself yet
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade Sounds good to me! Can you do an hour in Redrock and send a CR?
@GuardParade Sounds good to me! Can you do an hour in Redrock and send a CR?
@AMIGURUMI starting now!
@AMIGURUMI starting now!
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade Thank you so much for the hour!
@GuardParade Thank you so much for the hour!
just so you know, both the new fams dropped in the same battle and i havent gotten them for myself yet lol coli knows when i grind for others.
just so you know, both the new fams dropped in the same battle and i havent gotten them for myself yet lol coli knows when i grind for others.
bEvLAND.png
@AMlGURUMl

Would you be willing to pay per battle? My average is 200 battles per hour, so that'd be 400t per battle unless my math is wrong. I'd be willing to do 200-1000 in the next day or so.
@AMlGURUMl

Would you be willing to pay per battle? My average is 200 battles per hour, so that'd be 400t per battle unless my math is wrong. I'd be willing to do 200-1000 in the next day or so.
@GuardParade Well I hope you can get them soon! Thank you so much again!

@picniccakes I can do that! Can you switch between Redrock and Waterway?
@GuardParade Well I hope you can get them soon! Thank you so much again!

@picniccakes I can do that! Can you switch between Redrock and Waterway?
1 2 3 4 5