Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free][OPEN!] Cauldron - Level 24
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]OPEN[/b] Please see next post for queue[/center] ----- Hello! I'm looking to level up my cauldron, so I thought I'd offer it up to brew your desired items! I'm currently [b]Level 24[/b]. [color=red][b]I am looking to brew 5+ hour items during [i]my[/i] nighttime.[/b][/color] Sorry, but my Cauldron is [b]not available for melting[/b]. Thank you! [b]I am +17 hours on FR Time![/b] - I am usually online between 1500 and ~0300 FR time. - I am looking to brew 5+ hour items between 0300 and 1500 FR time I am currently home more often than not, working on my online course, so while I can of course get sidetracked, most brews should be done in a pretty timely manner! I am still human, though! [columns] [size=5][b]To Use My Cauldron[/b][/size] Please send as a [b]1-way CR[/b] [LIST=1] [*] All required ingredients [*] Required treasure payment for Bawldwin [*] Please only put items for [b]one [/b]recipe in each CR. [*] Include in the CR the recipe you're wanting for my records. [/LIST] I will accept the CR, and put the ingredients into the cauldron. Once it is brewed up, the resulting item will be sent to you via 1-Way CR. You can post the information here, but primarily I'll be using the CR records as indications of who is in line, and what is to be brewed. [b]Festival Availability[/b] My Cauldron will not be available during Festivals, until [i]after[/i] I'm content with what I've collected from it! Sometimes this can be more or less than other times! [nextcol][center] [size=5][b]My Cauldron Is...[/b][/size] [size=4][color=GREEN]EMPTY![/color][/size] [i]Completion at Approx. (FR):[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/url] *I transmute when empty. [color=transparent]____________________________________[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [color=transparent]_[/color] [/center][/columns]
OPEN
Please see next post for queue

Hello!

I'm looking to level up my cauldron, so I thought I'd offer it up to brew your desired items! I'm currently Level 24.

I am looking to brew 5+ hour items during my nighttime.
Sorry, but my Cauldron is not available for melting. Thank you!

I am +17 hours on FR Time!
- I am usually online between 1500 and ~0300 FR time.
- I am looking to brew 5+ hour items between 0300 and 1500 FR time

I am currently home more often than not, working on my online course, so while I can of course get sidetracked, most brews should be done in a pretty timely manner! I am still human, though!

To Use My Cauldron
Please send as a 1-way CR
  1. All required ingredients
  2. Required treasure payment for Bawldwin
  3. Please only put items for one recipe in each CR.
  4. Include in the CR the recipe you're wanting for my records.

I will accept the CR, and put the ingredients into the cauldron.
Once it is brewed up, the resulting item will be sent to you via 1-Way CR.

You can post the information here, but primarily I'll be using the CR records as indications of who is in line, and what is to be brewed.

Festival Availability
My Cauldron will not be available during Festivals, until after I'm content with what I've collected from it! Sometimes this can be more or less than other times!
My Cauldron Is...
EMPTY!

Completion at Approx. (FR):

cauldron_loading.gif

*I transmute when empty.
_
_
_
_
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
If you would like to be pinged when the Cauldron is empty, I'd be delighted to add you to the list :) [quote=Pinglist]Pinglist [/quote] CURRENT QUEUE; - Time is an approximation. [LIST] [*]3am FR time 19th is AVAILABLE [*]3am FR time 20th is AVAILABLE [/LIST]
If you would like to be pinged when the Cauldron is empty, I'd be delighted to add you to the list :)

Pinglist wrote:
Pinglist

CURRENT QUEUE;
- Time is an approximation.
  • 3am FR time 19th is AVAILABLE
  • 3am FR time 20th is AVAILABLE
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[center][b]BREWING HISTORY[/b][/center] [columns] [center][item=algae-bottom slarg] @/HaloJones[/center] [nextcol] [center][item=secondary gene: Toxin] @/Tserin [/center] [nextcol][center][item=secondary gene: spinner] @/rufusdrumknott[/center] [nextcol][center][item=Black Lab Coat] @/Kunikida[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [/columns] [columns][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/HaloJones[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/HaloJones[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/HaloJones[/center] [/columns] [columns][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=Imbued Sulfur] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [/columns] [columns][center][item=fine alchemical reduction] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=Imbued Sulfur] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] @/Runi[/center] [nextcol][center][/center] [/columns]
BREWING HISTORY
Algae-Bottom Slarg
@/HaloJones
Secondary Gene: Toxin
@/Tserin
Secondary Gene: Spinner
@/rufusdrumknott
Black Lab Coat
@/Kunikida
Fine Alchemical Reduction
@/Runi
@/Runi
@/Runi
@/HaloJones
@/HaloJones
@/HaloJones
@/Runi
@/Runi
Imbued Sulfur
@/Runi
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
@/Runi
@/Runi
@/Runi
Imbued Sulfur
@/Runi
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
@/Runi
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote=Level 23!] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [/quote] [quote=Familiars] [/quote] [quote=Genes] [/quote] [quote=Vistas] [/quote]
Level 23! wrote:
Apparel wrote:
Familiars wrote:
Genes wrote:
Vistas wrote:
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@thistleprose
I'm sending a CR with the ingredients for an algae-bottom slarg
@thistleprose
I'm sending a CR with the ingredients for an algae-bottom slarg
@HaloJones ! Sounds great :D

I apologise for the delay! The farrier arrived right after I posted this thread lmao.
@HaloJones ! Sounds great :D

I apologise for the delay! The farrier arrived right after I posted this thread lmao.
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@HaloJones -- All done and on its way to you!

Thank you!
@HaloJones -- All done and on its way to you!

Thank you!
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@thistleprose
Very fast service - thank you so much!
@thistleprose
Very fast service - thank you so much!
@ThistleProse
Hi! Could I get a Toxin brewed, please?
@ThistleProse
Hi! Could I get a Toxin brewed, please?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin - certainly! Just send the goodies to me via CR and I'll get it brewing :)
@Tserin - certainly! Just send the goodies to me via CR and I'll get it brewing :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 3 4 5 6