Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@RAV3N
Sadly I'm not lookin for anything like those! :'D I need a lot of pink silks and genes, so I was hoping to trade what I have for them.
I know the feeling of havin things just collect dust in your hoard though :')
@RAV3N
Sadly I'm not lookin for anything like those! :'D I need a lot of pink silks and genes, so I was hoping to trade what I have for them.
I know the feeling of havin things just collect dust in your hoard though :')
@Kuratabells Not a problem! I wish you luck on your hunt!
@Kuratabells Not a problem! I wish you luck on your hunt!
Darkness approaches the souls of the weary, and weigh with caution, my glowing eyes. Be wary at this young foe, for not has sin overcome them with our lost suffers and agony.
~
@Kuratabells I have a [item= Soft Pink Arm Silks] lowest on AH is 70 so I'd do 65kt/g or if you'd rather I could trade it and I could add 245g for your plague egg (Valuing it at 310g)
@Kuratabells

I have a Soft Pink Arm Silks lowest on AH is 70 so I'd do 65kt/g or if you'd rather I could trade it and I could add 245g for your plague egg (Valuing it at 310g)
@picniccakes
I'd rather trade for silks than buy them, but I think a plague egg is a bit much for some arm silks :');; I think I'll trade eggs for wing silks and genes, sorry!

Is there anything else in the OP you're interested in? o:
@picniccakes
I'd rather trade for silks than buy them, but I think a plague egg is a bit much for some arm silks :');; I think I'll trade eggs for wing silks and genes, sorry!

Is there anything else in the OP you're interested in? o:
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kuratabells how much for the dented armor/pretty pink tail bow hibden items?
@Kuratabells how much for the dented armor/pretty pink tail bow hibden items?
@CobaltBrazing Hello! I have: [item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow] If you don't have any silks or roses to trade you can send over 50g/kt (rounding LAH prices)! :> Mixed payment is fine too.
@CobaltBrazing
Hello! I have:
Dented Iron Gauntlets Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow
If you don't have any silks or roses to trade you can send over 50g/kt (rounding LAH prices)! :> Mixed payment is fine too.
aaaaa you only have the two pretty pinks I already have XD I have [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/751.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/659.png[/img] if either of those would work for the gauntlet?
aaaaa you only have the two pretty pinks I already have XD

I have
751.png659.png

if either of those would work for the gauntlet?

@CobaltBrazing
RIP I have more pink bows but they're not necessary for the hibden so I wasn't sure if you wanted them LOL

The rose alone is totally fine! Feel free to send a CR (and let me know if you want the other bows)!
@CobaltBrazing
RIP I have more pink bows but they're not necessary for the hibden so I wasn't sure if you wanted them LOL

The rose alone is totally fine! Feel free to send a CR (and let me know if you want the other bows)!
@Kuratabells

I have a veil and a blushing pink rose. What’s you’re offer?
@Kuratabells

I have a veil and a blushing pink rose. What’s you’re offer?
Star.png
Poetry:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3127355/1#post_50986043
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21