Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Grinders 1.2g/min + 10g bonus/hr
1 2 3 4
Offering 1.2k/g per minute if you have a full team of lvl 25s each with eliminate
For every hour, I pay 10k/g extra.

If you would prefer to be paid by battle, please refer to the list below for payment :)

Venues - Payout Per Battle
Sandswept Delta - 250tr
Blooming Grove - 250tr
Thunderhead Savanna - 250tr
Redrock Cove - 280tr
Waterway - 300tr
Volcanic Vents - 280tr
Boreal Woods - 250tr
Crystal Pools - 280tr

For every 300 battles, I pay 10kt/g extra.

Please post here if interested with your team comp, which venue, & how long you'll be grinding! I'm looking for all drops :)

Thank you!

I am subscribed~
Offering 1.2k/g per minute if you have a full team of lvl 25s each with eliminate
For every hour, I pay 10k/g extra.

If you would prefer to be paid by battle, please refer to the list below for payment :)

Venues - Payout Per Battle
Sandswept Delta - 250tr
Blooming Grove - 250tr
Thunderhead Savanna - 250tr
Redrock Cove - 280tr
Waterway - 300tr
Volcanic Vents - 280tr
Boreal Woods - 250tr
Crystal Pools - 280tr

For every 300 battles, I pay 10kt/g extra.

Please post here if interested with your team comp, which venue, & how long you'll be grinding! I'm looking for all drops :)

Thank you!

I am subscribed~
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I have a team of lvl25s with elim, and I could do it for like an hour or so? :0
@Runi

I have a team of lvl25s with elim, and I could do it for like an hour or so? :0
AtNK1io.png
@Nabooru

wonderful! please send me a CR when you're done and I'll respond asap <3
if you'd like to do more than an hour i'd be more than happy to pay for it :)
@Nabooru

wonderful! please send me a CR when you're done and I'll respond asap <3
if you'd like to do more than an hour i'd be more than happy to pay for it :)
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Okay :), I can go for as long as I have time haha

I’ll send you a CR with the time stamp from start to finish <3
@Runi

Okay :), I can go for as long as I have time haha

I’ll send you a CR with the time stamp from start to finish <3
AtNK1io.png
@Runi

Hi there, I'd be interested in grinding in the Crystal Pools for per battle. I'm currently doing dual training so I am only using 1 lvl 25 with eliminate. I'll mostly just be grinding until I finish doing training (or when you don't want any more drops) so I'll probably be sending stuff every 200 battles, if that's alright with you?
@Runi

Hi there, I'd be interested in grinding in the Crystal Pools for per battle. I'm currently doing dual training so I am only using 1 lvl 25 with eliminate. I'll mostly just be grinding until I finish doing training (or when you don't want any more drops) so I'll probably be sending stuff every 200 battles, if that's alright with you?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@Runi I can do 300 battles of Blooming Grove! I can 1 shot all the creatures because I have a trio all with eliminate! But atm, I'm having an upcoming thing at school, maybe in 7 hours, I can do it all!
@Runi I can do 300 battles of Blooming Grove! I can 1 shot all the creatures because I have a trio all with eliminate! But atm, I'm having an upcoming thing at school, maybe in 7 hours, I can do it all!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@brokenstone
That would be fantastic!! I'm after a lot of stuff so feel free to keep sending as long as you'd like :)

@jia1303
Wonderful! I'm in no rush; just send a CR when you're done and I'll respond asap! :D
@brokenstone
That would be fantastic!! I'm after a lot of stuff so feel free to keep sending as long as you'd like :)

@jia1303
Wonderful! I'm in no rush; just send a CR when you're done and I'll respond asap! :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I can do as many battles for you in the waterway as you want; my team is fully statted and stoned. I usually send items in increments of 100 battles per crossroad.
@Runi I can do as many battles for you in the waterway as you want; my team is fully statted and stoned. I usually send items in increments of 100 battles per crossroad.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@terrors
In that case, would you be willing to do a set number of battles instead of per hour? My rates estimate 200 battles per hour :)

@nearku
I'd love as many battles as you'd be willing to do! If it's possible I'd prefer a CR every 200 battles so it's a little easier to keep track of your bonuses, but if you're more comfortable with every 100 I'll make it work :)
@terrors
In that case, would you be willing to do a set number of battles instead of per hour? My rates estimate 200 battles per hour :)

@nearku
I'd love as many battles as you'd be willing to do! If it's possible I'd prefer a CR every 200 battles so it's a little easier to keep track of your bonuses, but if you're more comfortable with every 100 I'll make it work :)
6mWOUG0.png
Hey I can do Thunderhead Savanna.
I wont be able to start for about an hour though.
Hey I can do Thunderhead Savanna.
I wont be able to start for about an hour though.
1 2 3 4