Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kitty's Cauldron
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Cauldron is OPEN
Cauldron is OPEN
Back for more orders! Just to check, are you only entertaining fest orders during the fest, or are other brew orders alright?
Back for more orders! Just to check, are you only entertaining fest orders during the fest, or are other brew orders alright?
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

@xxxx Other orders are alright as well! Most people just want festival currency brewed so I do a lot of that lol.
@xxxx Other orders are alright as well! Most people just want festival currency brewed so I do a lot of that lol.
@ReneeTheKitty would I be able to get 20 fc brewed?
@ReneeTheKitty would I be able to get 20 fc brewed?
IMG_0615.png
Great! I'd like to order two Skink gene brews then! I'll send the mats via PM :)
Great! I'd like to order two Skink gene brews then! I'll send the mats via PM :)

@Arythl yes I can do that! Just send over the mats :)

@xxxx I'm gonna do the festival currency for Arythl since it's a short time and then I'll make the genes for you :)
@Arythl yes I can do that! Just send over the mats :)

@xxxx I'm gonna do the festival currency for Arythl since it's a short time and then I'll make the genes for you :)
Cauldron is OPEN
Cauldron is OPEN
Hello! I'd like to order two Spinner gene brews this time! I'll send the mats via PM :) Thank you!
Hello! I'd like to order two Spinner gene brews this time! I'll send the mats via PM :) Thank you!

@xxxx I’ll start now!
@xxxx I’ll start now!
Hello! Back for more orders :) I'd like to get help with 40 Reinforced glass beaker brews! You can make 2 per brew, so that would be 20 brews total (=takes about 26 hours total). Let me know if you can take this order! :)
Hello! Back for more orders :) I'd like to get help with 40 Reinforced glass beaker brews! You can make 2 per brew, so that would be 20 brews total (=takes about 26 hours total). Let me know if you can take this order! :)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26