Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kitty's Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Audible Just finished your brew! Sending it now.

@RIooo Put your first brew on!
@Audible Just finished your brew! Sending it now.

@RIooo Put your first brew on!
Can I please grab a slot for 100 Sand Dollars (5 sets of 20)? ^^
Can I please grab a slot for 100 Sand Dollars (5 sets of 20)? ^^
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna yes! I’ll start yours right after RIooo’s brew is done :)
@Mirna yes! I’ll start yours right after RIooo’s brew is done :)
@RIooo just sent a cr with your brew!

@Mirna I started your brew!
@RIooo just sent a cr with your brew!

@Mirna I started your brew!
@Mirna I sent your brew over! I got some out of the coli earlier and used those instead of making you wait so long.
@Mirna I sent your brew over! I got some out of the coli earlier and used those instead of making you wait so long.
Bump
Bump
hi there
I was wondering what would be your fees for reducing apparels and familiars (and maybe all sorts of others things)

I have the materials needed. I tend to brew apparels and all sorts of stuff

I will probably also tend to do orders for materials once I have enough goo and stuff like that
hi there
I was wondering what would be your fees for reducing apparels and familiars (and maybe all sorts of others things)

I have the materials needed. I tend to brew apparels and all sorts of stuff

I will probably also tend to do orders for materials once I have enough goo and stuff like that
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu hmmm I've never thought about that. I had one person a while back hire me for it but she already had hers set up to do 100kt or 100g per stack of Whatever she wanted reduced. What do you believe would be fair? As I’m sure you wouldn’t be sending stacks of apparel or Familiars xD
@wolvykasu hmmm I've never thought about that. I had one person a while back hire me for it but she already had hers set up to do 100kt or 100g per stack of Whatever she wanted reduced. What do you believe would be fair? As I’m sure you wouldn’t be sending stacks of apparel or Familiars xD
1000 treasures or 1 gem per melt seem like a fair price
with the festival you could be surprise to the quantity of familiars I have.

I also have a vault bargain shop, so if you would like to do trades in exchange for this kind of service, it would also be a pleasure

it seem your hibernal den does not have lot of space, too, I may be able to provide some materials that you need to upgrade it

well, it would be a pleasure to do business with you.
1000 treasures or 1 gem per melt seem like a fair price
with the festival you could be surprise to the quantity of familiars I have.

I also have a vault bargain shop, so if you would like to do trades in exchange for this kind of service, it would also be a pleasure

it seem your hibernal den does not have lot of space, too, I may be able to provide some materials that you need to upgrade it

well, it would be a pleasure to do business with you.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu that sounds fair to me. At the current moment I’m not too worried about using my hibernal den. I’m not really in need of space just yet. I need to finish my project dragons before getting anymore of them ha. Treasure or gems depending on your preference is fine with me. I gladly accept both.
@wolvykasu that sounds fair to me. At the current moment I’m not too worried about using my hibernal den. I’m not really in need of space just yet. I need to finish my project dragons before getting anymore of them ha. Treasure or gems depending on your preference is fine with me. I gladly accept both.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26