Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I am actually really interested in this! Anything that helps with experience :)
I am actually really interested in this! Anything that helps with experience :)
@ReneeTheKitty

Awesome! Which pinglists/availability would you like to be put down for, and we can either start with next Sunday’s round of pings if you still have orders on your thread or sooner if you’re ready!
@ReneeTheKitty

Awesome! Which pinglists/availability would you like to be put down for, and we can either start with next Sunday’s round of pings if you still have orders on your thread or sooner if you’re ready!
Free lv25 brewing. Thread here!
I just got home from school sorry! You can put me down for anything :) and I'm brewing the last item for the person I have now and it's only a 40 minute brew. So I'm open after that.
I just got home from school sorry! You can put me down for anything :) and I'm brewing the last item for the person I have now and it's only a 40 minute brew. So I'm open after that.
@ReneeTheKitty

Stack for goo coming your way!
@ReneeTheKitty

Stack for goo coming your way!
One thing is what if we are just really unlucky and get common goos? I myself transmute a lot and I've only gotten ONE blue and 3 purples the entire time I've played. (I think 2 1/2-3 months now)
One thing is what if we are just really unlucky and get common goos? I myself transmute a lot and I've only gotten ONE blue and 3 purples the entire time I've played. (I think 2 1/2-3 months now)
Looks H A M A Z I N G
@Panga

Some weird drop rates are expected, but problems arise when it’s like stack after stack are all with a weird distribution of high levels of the less valuable transmutations. RNG is mean, but RNG isn’t consistent like that over long periods of time, and to combat that some weeks should have better drops!

Since we have the Baldwin ratios hammered out, over time it WILL even out. Statistics! :D
@Panga

Some weird drop rates are expected, but problems arise when it’s like stack after stack are all with a weird distribution of high levels of the less valuable transmutations. RNG is mean, but RNG isn’t consistent like that over long periods of time, and to combat that some weeks should have better drops!

Since we have the Baldwin ratios hammered out, over time it WILL even out. Statistics! :D
:D I see.
:D I see.
Looks H A M A Z I N G
^
^
@ReneeTheKitty

Hey, did you want down on any pinglist or just a time-by-time thing?
@ReneeTheKitty

Hey, did you want down on any pinglist or just a time-by-time thing?
That's up to you! Cause doing this levels me up no matter what and keeps my cauldron going at all times.
That's up to you! Cause doing this levels me up no matter what and keeps my cauldron going at all times.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12