Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells

Late ping today. To anyone who celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you enjoyed!

Drop a post in the thread if you’re not currently melting a stack but would like to, and I’ll send it out as soon as I’m able.
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells

Late ping today. To anyone who celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you enjoyed!

Drop a post in the thread if you’re not currently melting a stack but would like to, and I’ll send it out as soon as I’m able.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

Could I take a break for awhile? I know it's short notice, I just got a lot of stuff going on at the moment.
@Ellapinky

Could I take a break for awhile? I know it's short notice, I just got a lot of stuff going on at the moment.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@Ellapinky

I'm not melting a stack yet!
@Ellapinky

I'm not melting a stack yet!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
@Ellapinky I'm ready for a stack :)
@Ellapinky I'm ready for a stack :)
@TheWorshipOnes

Totally chill. I can either take you off the pinglists, or you can stay on and just drop back in whenever you feel good to. Let me know
@TheWorshipOnes

Totally chill. I can either take you off the pinglists, or you can stay on and just drop back in whenever you feel good to. Let me know
@EllaPinky Sure! I can do festival weeks no problem as well!
@EllaPinky Sure! I can do festival weeks no problem as well!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Okamihowl

Added. Would you like to start now or next week?
@Okamihowl

Added. Would you like to start now or next week?
@Ellapinky

I'll probably drop back in next Saturday! This is sort of like an FR job (lol), and the currency helps me pay for dragon art, so no need to take me off pinglists.
@Ellapinky

I'll probably drop back in next Saturday! This is sort of like an FR job (lol), and the currency helps me pay for dragon art, so no need to take me off pinglists.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
@EllaPinky I can start now!
@EllaPinky I can start now!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@EllaPinky I'm so sorry, I've had a lot of things to do outside of FR, and I still have 7 items left from a few weeks ago. You can expect them back tomorrow.
@EllaPinky I'm so sorry, I've had a lot of things to do outside of FR, and I still have 7 items left from a few weeks ago. You can expect them back tomorrow.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12