Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Subbed. Don’t worry about pings, it’s okay if you do or don’t!

I hire melters and ping them weekly to send new stacks! I have no set limit on how many people can melt for me at any given time, so feel free to jump in if you want to be one of them. Here are my terms and conditions:
  • I will send you what you need to reduce - a stack of either food, materials, or trinkets.
  • When you finish reducing the entire stack, send it back in a 2-way CR.
  • I will pay 100 gems per stack of 99 items (the thread says 100/week because I expect a stack to be finished in a week, but if it takes you less you'll be paid sooner and earn more)! Will happily do treasure, leave a message in the CR.
  • Usually, I will also send a new stack alongside the payment. If you want a break, please put a message in the CR and I will send just the money instead.
  • Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please be mindful that your order may be cancelled. (Sometimes I still pay if I have the money and need the materials, but I can only guarantee payment to players who can finish in two weeks, as I budget my orders based on what I can afford during that time.)
    • I will, however, be more lenient if someone who generally delivers orders on time occasionally does a 2+ week long transmutation order. I understand that life happens!
  • Please always be honest with your CRs, I will not order multiple times from the same person if they keep sending me only greens/yellows/oranges and very few reds/purples/blues. I know that the outcome of a stack is not always faithful to the mathematical average, but if I suspect you of withholding high-value materials on a regular basis for your own personal gain, you will be removed from the pinglist.

I will need this service for the foreseeable future, though of course you can apply for a one-time thing if you don't want to transmute for longer than that. If you're on the general pinglist (ask to be added, it's open to everyone), you'll be pinged an average of once a week to melt a new stack, unless you're already working on one. Please ask if you wish to be removed from the pinglist! I don't bite and I don't want to annoy people who are no longer interested in providing this service. You don't need to tell me why you want to be taken off, just ask to be removed and you shall receive without question.

I also occasionally commission brews! Usually it's intermediate alchemy ingredients (such as Reinforced Glass Beakers), other times it can be apparel or genes. I'm not offering payment for brewing genes, apparel, familiars etc., only for transmutations, but for all brewing jobs I'll send you all the materials and treasure in advance, so you'll get free alchemy experience. I don't always need this service, but when I do, I list all my required brews on the same day I ping the transmuters for the distribution of new stacks.

(Terms and conditions borrowed with permission from SilverQuark: their thread here! Thanks again!)
Subbed. Don’t worry about pings, it’s okay if you do or don’t!

I hire melters and ping them weekly to send new stacks! I have no set limit on how many people can melt for me at any given time, so feel free to jump in if you want to be one of them. Here are my terms and conditions:
  • I will send you what you need to reduce - a stack of either food, materials, or trinkets.
  • When you finish reducing the entire stack, send it back in a 2-way CR.
  • I will pay 100 gems per stack of 99 items (the thread says 100/week because I expect a stack to be finished in a week, but if it takes you less you'll be paid sooner and earn more)! Will happily do treasure, leave a message in the CR.
  • Usually, I will also send a new stack alongside the payment. If you want a break, please put a message in the CR and I will send just the money instead.
  • Since I need a steady influx of materials, I require my brewers to finish stacks in two weeks maximum. If you can't finish the order in two weeks, please be mindful that your order may be cancelled. (Sometimes I still pay if I have the money and need the materials, but I can only guarantee payment to players who can finish in two weeks, as I budget my orders based on what I can afford during that time.)
    • I will, however, be more lenient if someone who generally delivers orders on time occasionally does a 2+ week long transmutation order. I understand that life happens!
  • Please always be honest with your CRs, I will not order multiple times from the same person if they keep sending me only greens/yellows/oranges and very few reds/purples/blues. I know that the outcome of a stack is not always faithful to the mathematical average, but if I suspect you of withholding high-value materials on a regular basis for your own personal gain, you will be removed from the pinglist.

I will need this service for the foreseeable future, though of course you can apply for a one-time thing if you don't want to transmute for longer than that. If you're on the general pinglist (ask to be added, it's open to everyone), you'll be pinged an average of once a week to melt a new stack, unless you're already working on one. Please ask if you wish to be removed from the pinglist! I don't bite and I don't want to annoy people who are no longer interested in providing this service. You don't need to tell me why you want to be taken off, just ask to be removed and you shall receive without question.

I also occasionally commission brews! Usually it's intermediate alchemy ingredients (such as Reinforced Glass Beakers), other times it can be apparel or genes. I'm not offering payment for brewing genes, apparel, familiars etc., only for transmutations, but for all brewing jobs I'll send you all the materials and treasure in advance, so you'll get free alchemy experience. I don't always need this service, but when I do, I list all my required brews on the same day I ping the transmuters for the distribution of new stacks.

(Terms and conditions borrowed with permission from SilverQuark: their thread here! Thanks again!)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Current pending orders: [u]Goo[/u] [list] [*]11/5 - ReneeTheKitty [*]12/2 - Okamihowl [*]12/9 - PaintedThree [*]12/10 - Iztarshi [*]12/13 - naturalharmony [/list] [u]Ooze[/u] [list] [*] [/list] [u]Sludge[/u] [list] [*]11/24 - chatbugjk [*] [/list]
Current pending orders:

Goo
  • 11/5 - ReneeTheKitty
  • 12/2 - Okamihowl
  • 12/9 - PaintedThree
  • 12/10 - Iztarshi
  • 12/13 - naturalharmony

Ooze

Sludge
  • 11/24 - chatbugjk
Next round of pings: Sunday Dec 15!

Transmutation Pinglist
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl @nataliaryker @KuroOniyuri
Brew Pinglist
@AmadeoVampire @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @MoonRoseDragon @LordJeanliness @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty

Festival-Okay Transmutations and Stuff
@TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl

(Brews only) @MoonRoseDragon
Next round of pings: Sunday Dec 15!

Transmutation Pinglist
@AmadeoVampire @Iztarshi @ezlu @TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @Volur @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl @nataliaryker @KuroOniyuri
Brew Pinglist
@AmadeoVampire @ghostlyplants @PaintedThree @MoonRoseDragon @LordJeanliness @naturalharmony @ReneeTheKitty

Festival-Okay Transmutations and Stuff
@TheWorshipOnes @ghostlyplants @ReneeTheKitty @chatbugjk @Rosiells @Okamihowl

(Brews only) @MoonRoseDragon
@Ellapinky

I'm also up for brewing as well. I usually do it during long off periods and during sleep/ between melting.
@Ellapinky

I'm also up for brewing as well. I usually do it during long off periods and during sleep/ between melting.
doF9ATm.pngMwW2G7m.gifEnBCwzl.gif
@AmadeoVampire

Sounds great! To the pinglist you go :D
@AmadeoVampire

Sounds great! To the pinglist you go :D
@Ellapinky
If you want, I can wait and get 100 transmutables for 100b or 100kt
@Ellapinky
If you want, I can wait and get 100 transmutables for 100b or 100kt
lex || 10/21 || grunge
daveg.gif
@qwerty31

I’m looking for reliable transmuters who can do that 99 in a week. Can you?
@qwerty31

I’m looking for reliable transmuters who can do that 99 in a week. Can you?
@Ellapinky I'm interested in transmuting for you. I'd rather not brew, though, since my exp is already maxed out.
@Ellapinky I'm interested in transmuting for you. I'd rather not brew, though, since my exp is already maxed out.
@Iztarshi

That’s perfect, because I have nothing I need to brew for a good while! I’m assuming you’re going to be occupied during RoR, so I’ll send out a ping the day after for the first round if that’s good by you?
@Iztarshi

That’s perfect, because I have nothing I need to brew for a good while! I’m assuming you’re going to be occupied during RoR, so I’ll send out a ping the day after for the first round if that’s good by you?
@Ellapinky That sounds fine! Do we normally get fest weeks off? Or do we ask if we want them?
@Ellapinky That sounds fine! Do we normally get fest weeks off? Or do we ask if we want them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12