Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ lf ] misc. apparel
1 2 3 4 5
[size=2][color=#383149][b]buying apparel[/b] » i am looking to dress all of my permanent dragons, and i do not want to pay ah prices. » willing to pay in gems or treasure (treasure is preferred). » can also offer trades with items/dragons. » looking to pay for gem mp items with treasure! » generally looking to pay 90% of lah » items are organized by who they are for, sorry, but it's easier for me :3 [b]selene[/b] [item=sparkling emerald wing bow][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=glowing blue clawtips] [size=2][b]linna[/b] [item=teal starsilk earrings][item=teal starsilk shawl][item=teal starsilk sleeves][item=teal starsilk tailwrap][item=teal starsilk circlet][item=teal starsilk wingdrapes][item=teal starsilk scarf][item=teal starsilk socks][item=teal starsilk cloak] [size=2][b]cherice[/b] [item=black cat][item=mage's walnut socks][item=mage's walnut gloves] [size=2][b]jude[/b] [item=alabaster filigree breastplate][item=silver sylvan dress][item=silver sylvan filigree] [size=2][b]essa[/b] [item=winter wolf cape][item=larkspur flower crown][item=larkspur wing garland] [size=2][b]ryuu[/b] [item=alabaster filigree helmet][item=pristine rose thorn collar][item=alabaster filigree boots][item=alabaster filigree tail guard] [size=2][b]naosu[/b] [item=privateer's seaspray cap][item=privateer's seaspray boots] [size=2][b]fiddler[/b] [item=black tulip flowerfall][item=forest green wing wraps]
buying apparel

» i am looking to dress all of my permanent dragons, and i do not want to pay ah prices.
» willing to pay in gems or treasure (treasure is preferred).
» can also offer trades with items/dragons.
» looking to pay for gem mp items with treasure!

» generally looking to pay 90% of lah
» items are organized by who they are for, sorry, but it's easier for me :3

selene
Sparkling Emerald Wing Bow Voltaic Stormclaws Glowing Blue Clawtips
linna
Teal Starsilk Earrings Teal Starsilk Shawl Teal Starsilk Sleeves Teal Starsilk Tailwrap Teal Starsilk Circlet Teal Starsilk Wingdrapes Teal Starsilk Scarf Teal Starsilk Socks Teal Starsilk Cloak
cherice
Black Cat Mage's Walnut Socks Mage's Walnut Gloves
jude
Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Silver Sylvan Dress Silver Sylvan Filigree
essa
Winter Wolf Cape Larkspur Flower Crown Larkspur Wing Garland
ryuu
Alabaster Filigree Helmet Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Alabaster Filigree Boots Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard
naosu
Privateer's Seaspray Cap Privateer's Seaspray Boots
fiddler
Black Tulip Flowerfall Forest Green Wing Wraps
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
help me clothe my naked dragons!!!
help me clothe my naked dragons!!!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
hello!!! I can sell you: [item=Black Lace Collar][item=Black Lace Anklet][item=Bowman's Tail Twist][item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Larkspur Flowerfall][item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Dusty Highnoon Vest] and the grasp set! @Amaluna
hello!!! I can sell you:
Black Lace Collar Black Lace Anklet Bowman's Tail Twist Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Larkspur Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Dusty Highnoon Vest and the grasp set! @Amaluna
bwp6CrZ.png
@Amaluna Here are the AH values of some of the items you're looking for, I can sell them to you for 43g

mysterious cowl - 11g
black lace collar - 8g
wristlet - 6g
anklet - 6g
tail - 10g
ribbons - 10g
Total: 51g
@Amaluna Here are the AH values of some of the items you're looking for, I can sell them to you for 43g

mysterious cowl - 11g
black lace collar - 8g
wristlet - 6g
anklet - 6g
tail - 10g
ribbons - 10g
Total: 51g
wishlist
@mummy - how much for all of it?
@mummy - how much for all of it?
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@VolcanicThunder - can i perhaps haggle you down to 39 :)
@VolcanicThunder - can i perhaps haggle you down to 39 :)
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Amaluna 41g is already about 80% of the original price, most people only go 10% off, I can do 41 but I'd rather not go below that
@Amaluna 41g is already about 80% of the original price, most people only go 10% off, I can do 41 but I'd rather not go below that
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder - that works. i always ask because generally on forums i go 25% off ^^

I'll send you a cr!
@VolcanicThunder - that works. i always ask because generally on forums i go 25% off ^^

I'll send you a cr!
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
@Amaluna i can sell all this to you for 77g, though not sure if you still need the black lace stuff
black lace collar - 8g
anklet - 6g
tail twist - 15g
thorn crown - 20g
larkspur - 20g
seapetal - 22g
vest - 5g
=96g

and this for 220g?
pendants - 18
nightshroud -18
taildecor - 28
Forejewels - 32
Clawrings - 36
Ghastcrown - 70
grasp - 70
=272
@Amaluna i can sell all this to you for 77g, though not sure if you still need the black lace stuff
black lace collar - 8g
anklet - 6g
tail twist - 15g
thorn crown - 20g
larkspur - 20g
seapetal - 22g
vest - 5g
=96g

and this for 220g?
pendants - 18
nightshroud -18
taildecor - 28
Forejewels - 32
Clawrings - 36
Ghastcrown - 70
grasp - 70
=272
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy - can i buy the other stuff for now? may be back if i do not hear from the other user about the black lace stuff!

so the stuff minus black lace is 63g? for:
tail twist, thorn crown, larkspur, seapetal and vest?

and i will take the grasp stuff as well ^^

can you do treasure?
@mummy - can i buy the other stuff for now? may be back if i do not hear from the other user about the black lace stuff!

so the stuff minus black lace is 63g? for:
tail twist, thorn crown, larkspur, seapetal and vest?

and i will take the grasp stuff as well ^^

can you do treasure?
fr+3
wishlist
dragons
1 2 3 4 5