Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF regular nest lending! [Earth]
1 2 3 4 5
hi!
I'm looking for people to send dragons to regularly/whenever they're RTB!
I can pay a small fee if needed, please just specific how much you'd like

if you'd like to be a regular nester, I'll list you down in this thread. would prefer at least a couple people for each element I end up needing, in case one person isn't available for nest rentals!

I'll update this if I need a new element, for now just looking for earth!

nesters:
earth: Distain (meat/insects), KDAAhri (no fee), Kunikida (food/tips appreciated), RandomStitches (tip appreciated)
ice: Ikilou (?)
plague: Primordial (5kt or food points)

currently seeking: 2 earth nests
hi!
I'm looking for people to send dragons to regularly/whenever they're RTB!
I can pay a small fee if needed, please just specific how much you'd like

if you'd like to be a regular nester, I'll list you down in this thread. would prefer at least a couple people for each element I end up needing, in case one person isn't available for nest rentals!

I'll update this if I need a new element, for now just looking for earth!

nesters:
earth: Distain (meat/insects), KDAAhri (no fee), Kunikida (food/tips appreciated), RandomStitches (tip appreciated)
ice: Ikilou (?)
plague: Primordial (5kt or food points)

currently seeking: 2 earth nests
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap

Hey! I'm not in Earth, but if you're ever in need of an Ice nest then hit me up. I've got all 5 unlocked and don't really ever fill them. ^^
@sensiblesoap

Hey! I'm not in Earth, but if you're ever in need of an Ice nest then hit me up. I've got all 5 unlocked and don't really ever fill them. ^^
sVXeqGm.png
@Ikilou

I wrote you down, thanks so much! I'll def ping you if I need an ice nest!
@Ikilou

I wrote you down, thanks so much! I'll def ping you if I need an ice nest!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap I'd be more than happy to be an earth nester! All I really ask for is to send a little extra meat and insects whenever you send dergs
@sensiblesoap I'd be more than happy to be an earth nester! All I really ask for is to send a little extra meat and insects whenever you send dergs
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@sensiblesoap

You can write me down as a regular Plague nester! I'm currently hosting one nest rental, but I do have four total nests that are usually empty.

Good luck finding your Earth nests <3

EDIT: I usually ask for 5kT or extra food points in whatever it is your particular nesters eat.
@sensiblesoap

You can write me down as a regular Plague nester! I'm currently hosting one nest rental, but I do have four total nests that are usually empty.

Good luck finding your Earth nests <3

EDIT: I usually ask for 5kT or extra food points in whatever it is your particular nesters eat.
@Distain

I might run a lil short on meat bc I have....... many meat eaters aksdhfs but I'll try my best!
can I send a pair over tonight? :0c

@Primordial
I'll write you down, tysm! <3
@Distain

I might run a lil short on meat bc I have....... many meat eaters aksdhfs but I'll try my best!
can I send a pair over tonight? :0c

@Primordial
I'll write you down, tysm! <3
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap that's fine!
@sensiblesoap that's fine!
@sensiblesoap You got three eggs :D and that's such a pretty pair. What do you usually sell the hatchies for? Might have to get one for my witchy aesthetic weakness
@sensiblesoap You got three eggs :D and that's such a pretty pair. What do you usually sell the hatchies for? Might have to get one for my witchy aesthetic weakness
@Distain

thank you so much!!
and last time they sold for ~180kt iirc but I'm typically willing to haggle if needed!
@Distain

thank you so much!!
and last time they sold for ~180kt iirc but I'm typically willing to haggle if needed!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@/Distain

hi! are you available to host another nest? :3

edit: nvm someone else responded!
@/Distain

hi! are you available to host another nest? :3

edit: nvm someone else responded!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5