Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T/B] The Emporium (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Kunikida
Sent, thanks so much!
@Kunikida
Sent, thanks so much!
@Pyon

You're welcome! I think you missed the treasure fee haha xD
@Pyon

You're welcome! I think you missed the treasure fee haha xD
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Oh shoot, you're right! Haha I'm sorry about that I'll send it over now -v-)"
@Kunikida
Oh shoot, you're right! Haha I'm sorry about that I'll send it over now -v-)"
@Rashakiro

You asked to pinged quite a while back for when I'm selling gems. Am selling 1500g at 1030t now, if you're interested. Let me know if you still want to be on the pinglist. :)
@Rashakiro

You asked to pinged quite a while back for when I'm selling gems. Am selling 1500g at 1030t now, if you're interested. Let me know if you still want to be on the pinglist. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Have 500g for sale at 1:1030. Any amount is fine, just send a CR. :)
Have 500g for sale at 1:1030. Any amount is fine, just send a CR. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Are you still looking for Daisy Flowerfall and Nebula Starsilk Scarf?

I have both onhand though have trouble gauging what's of equal/similar value
@Kunikida

Are you still looking for Daisy Flowerfall and Nebula Starsilk Scarf?

I have both onhand though have trouble gauging what's of equal/similar value
VGxuHXT.png
@PoofPoof

I am, but they aren't high on my priority list though ;v;

Both come up to 26g or 26,520t so I'm happy to trade anything you'd like that's around this value ^^
@PoofPoof

I am, but they aren't high on my priority list though ;v;

Both come up to 26g or 26,520t so I'm happy to trade anything you'd like that's around this value ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida I'm interested in one of your Snowfall Robes and Accent: Starwood Fairy from Starfall '19 if you still have a copy.

LAH at the moment for the robe is around 70g (65g, but the lowest treasure price is 79kt...) and Starwood Fairy is around 25-30g. I have a Crimson Wing Silks (130g, 125kt) to trade and a copy of Skin: Ironclad from Rockbreaker's '18 I'm willing to throw in.^_^ LMK what you think!
@Kunikida I'm interested in one of your Snowfall Robes and Accent: Starwood Fairy from Starfall '19 if you still have a copy.

LAH at the moment for the robe is around 70g (65g, but the lowest treasure price is 79kt...) and Starwood Fairy is around 25-30g. I have a Crimson Wing Silks (130g, 125kt) to trade and a copy of Skin: Ironclad from Rockbreaker's '18 I'm willing to throw in.^_^ LMK what you think!
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
@raiderp

Goodness! I'm really sorry! Had no idea how I missed this ;v;

Are you still interested in trading? I don't have the Snowfall Robe now, sadly ;v;
@raiderp

Goodness! I'm really sorry! Had no idea how I missed this ;v;

Are you still interested in trading? I don't have the Snowfall Robe now, sadly ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida That's okay !! It happens. I still have the Skin: Ironclad, it looks like the Accent I wanted jumped up in price a bit...or the lower priced copies just sold, but not quite as much as my crimson silk pieces. Let's see...-shakes hoard- I've got a Grove Sylvan Twist if that interests you!
@Kunikida That's okay !! It happens. I still have the Skin: Ironclad, it looks like the Accent I wanted jumped up in price a bit...or the lower priced copies just sold, but not quite as much as my crimson silk pieces. Let's see...-shakes hoard- I've got a Grove Sylvan Twist if that interests you!
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7