Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T/B] The Emporium (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! your anomalous nekomata (92g) for 184 geodes?
Hello! your anomalous nekomata (92g) for 184 geodes?
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

Sure! ^^
@decadent

Sure! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Do you still have gold muck for sale, and is 5g/5kt still the price? Either way, please add me to the Baldwin restock ping list!
Do you still have gold muck for sale, and is 5g/5kt still the price? Either way, please add me to the Baldwin restock ping list!
@nika

Ah, I have two for sale at 17g each. I’ve actually not had the time to properly update the prices.

Also, sure! Is this anything in particular you’re seeking? I’ve quite a fair bit of materials I’ve not logged on the thread yet. ^^
@nika

Ah, I have two for sale at 17g each. I’ve actually not had the time to properly update the prices.

Also, sure! Is this anything in particular you’re seeking? I’ve quite a fair bit of materials I’ve not logged on the thread yet. ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida Ah, if you're just selling for LAH, it's easier for me to get my things from the AH instead.
@Kunikida Ah, if you're just selling for LAH, it's easier for me to get my things from the AH instead.
@nika

Was not fully awake then. I’ll probably let go of them for 15g each maybe? A slight reduction from AH prices. :)
@nika

Was not fully awake then. I’ll probably let go of them for 15g each maybe? A slight reduction from AH prices. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Are you still taking geodes? I have 165 leftover. if not, how much would you let go of your [center] [item=Gem Thief] for? [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Are you still taking geodes? I have 165 leftover. if not, how much would you let go of your
Gem Thief for?
@Marabis

Ah, sadly I’m not haha; just forgot to update the title.

LAH is 135g, would 125g work? ^^ I take treasure and items too!
@Marabis

Ah, sadly I’m not haha; just forgot to update the title.

LAH is 135g, would 125g work? ^^ I take treasure and items too!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida would 128,750t be ok?
@Kunikida would 128,750t be ok?
@Marabis

Absolutely! I’ll send a PA in a bit. Thanks for buying! ^^
@Marabis

Absolutely! I’ll send a PA in a bit. Thanks for buying! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7