Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [t] Gem MP Apparel
[center]Looking to trade any of these items: [item=prismatic silk veil][item=prismatic arm silks][item=prismatic arm silks][item=prismatic leg silks][item=prismatic leg silks][item=polychromatic locket] For any of these items, valued at gem MP price (or LAH if they're cycled/non-gem-MP): [item=hip black frames][item=black aviator scarf][item=black aviator boots][item=silver seraph necklace][item=silver seraph tail bangle][item=amber delver's lamp][item=dusty pauper locket][item=patched beggar locket] If there's a difference in price between any two items, I'm willing to pay the difference in gem MP/LAH prices in gems if your item is worth more, and ignore the difference if your item is worth less. Please ping me, or directly send a CR!
Looking to trade any of these items:

Prismatic Silk Veil Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Arm Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Prismatic Leg Silks Polychromatic Locket

For any of these items, valued at gem MP price (or LAH if they're cycled/non-gem-MP):

Hip Black Frames Black Aviator Scarf Black Aviator Boots Silver Seraph Necklace Silver Seraph Tail Bangle Amber Delver's Lamp Dusty Pauper Locket Patched Beggar Locket

If there's a difference in price between any two items, I'm willing to pay the difference in gem MP/LAH prices in gems if your item is worth more, and ignore the difference if your item is worth less. Please ping me, or directly send a CR!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
^
^
@bitmap I'd trade the seaspray boots for the wing silks, if you want.
@bitmap I'd trade the seaspray boots for the wing silks, if you want.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp

That’d be great, thanks! Sending a CR now.
@Carolynmbp

That’d be great, thanks! Sending a CR now.
^
^