Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kurogane Brew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oops I just sent a CR w/ 6 fams! Will send another w/ 14 to total 20 :D

Idk how you live w/ no sleep tho!! I need my 7 hours a night lol
Oops I just sent a CR w/ 6 fams! Will send another w/ 14 to total 20 :D

Idk how you live w/ no sleep tho!! I need my 7 hours a night lol
6mWOUG0.png
@runi
lots of napping in between and caffeine XD
nah we just have a lot of free time while still getting 3-8h of sleep in between :P
so we pass the time brewing things
@runi
lots of napping in between and caffeine XD
nah we just have a lot of free time while still getting 3-8h of sleep in between :P
so we pass the time brewing things
@Runi and im just a sad depressy squish ball that doesnt wanna miss a moment with his hubby and stays awake with them.
@Runi and im just a sad depressy squish ball that doesnt wanna miss a moment with his hubby and stays awake with them.
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o1_500.gif
tumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o3_250.giftumblr_pynu9yyEaS1ugssd3o4_250.gif
Ah you guys are so cute <3 <3
Ah you guys are so cute <3 <3
6mWOUG0.png
tiny bump!
tiny bump!
booping again!

Just a reminder we are both moving today!
Kuro will be in a car for like 3h and doesn't have data so will have no access (but that's okay he's working on our lovely bab Runis melting)
I will not be in a car for 3 consecutive hours however I will be making several trips to move my things and arrange my bedroom so I'll be mostly preoccupied!
I'm going to try and prebrew some things if no one else orders anything in the next 15 or so min from me just to keep my new occupied while busy
booping again!

Just a reminder we are both moving today!
Kuro will be in a car for like 3h and doesn't have data so will have no access (but that's okay he's working on our lovely bab Runis melting)
I will not be in a car for 3 consecutive hours however I will be making several trips to move my things and arrange my bedroom so I'll be mostly preoccupied!
I'm going to try and prebrew some things if no one else orders anything in the next 15 or so min from me just to keep my new occupied while busy
Morning bump
Casual reminder today is a busy day for us but well do our best
Morning bump
Casual reminder today is a busy day for us but well do our best
Boop
Boop
Morning boop
Morning boop
Just another morning boop
Just another morning boop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8