Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Elemental Eggs [H] Noct/Bog Eggs
1 2
Hey everyone! I'm planning on having a mass hatch, but I'd prefer some elemental eggs. I've got Nocturne and Bogsneak ones to trade for some elemental ones (the element doesn't matter). No need to notify me ahead of time, you can go ahead and send a CR if you're interested! [columns]Have: [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x24 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x7[nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Want: [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][item=unhatched shadow egg]x31 [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=3](any element)[/size][/columns] Thanks! I'm subscribed :^)
Hey everyone! I'm planning on having a mass hatch, but I'd prefer some elemental eggs. I've got Nocturne and Bogsneak ones to trade for some elemental ones (the element doesn't matter). No need to notify me ahead of time, you can go ahead and send a CR if you're interested!

Have:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x24 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x7
xxxxxxxxxxxWant:
xxxxxxxxxxx Unhatched Shadow Egg x31
xxxxxxxxxxxxx(any element)

Thanks! I'm subscribed :^)
Hey I have a shadow egg if you want.
Hey I have a shadow egg if you want.
@Enderborn7th Perfect! Go ahead and send a CR whenever you're available, and let me know if you want a noct or a bog egg! ^^
@Enderborn7th Perfect! Go ahead and send a CR whenever you're available, and let me know if you want a noct or a bog egg! ^^
I'd like a Bogsneak egg, please.
I'd like a Bogsneak egg, please.
@Rookie I have one Lightining Egg, can you trade me for a Bog egg?
@Rookie I have one Lightining Egg, can you trade me for a Bog egg?
@Melianna Sure thing! Just send a CR whenever ^^
@Melianna Sure thing! Just send a CR whenever ^^
@Rookie

I've sent you a CR
@Rookie

I've sent you a CR
@Rookie

I have a plague egg I would love to trade for a noc egg.
@Rookie

I have a plague egg I would love to trade for a noc egg.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
I have 2 fire eggs if you would like them? I would like one noct and one bog if you are willing?
I have 2 fire eggs if you would like them? I would like one noct and one bog if you are willing?
stp.pngreaver-bats.gifsmall-hathor.png
@Preheatedlizard Sorry for the late response, that'd be perfect! If you still have the eggs, you can send a CR whenever you're free!
@Preheatedlizard Sorry for the late response, that'd be perfect! If you still have the eggs, you can send a CR whenever you're free!
1 2