Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF]Nests - 5g + 3g per egg + raffle
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 908 909
@peyp 2 eggs!
@peyp 2 eggs!
wjPnp7u.png
@Eonia
Sending a pair, thank you!
@Eonia
Sending a pair, thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][size=5]Thank you for participating![/center] Participants: [size=1]@Sharanay, @Zanziah, @Falconsight, @Romeomontagu, @Niya, @Xayxayx, @Wakazu, @Pbj, @Riimi, @Qrowsnest, @Tavvi, @Bloodalphaess, @Lgfuadjj, @Buckembarnes, @Cavatica, @Dianamoon, @Mrsbear, @Puffi32, @Nayafen, @Eonia, @Noyamanu, @Sassibirb, @Watermel0Nbob, @Lilydragonqueen, @Mitchy, @Iiswizzle, @Yeezy13, @Solanceae, @Strawberryriddle, @Kurooniyuri[/size] Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). I hope you all have a wonderful December and Holiday season! [emoji=firework size=1] [center][size=5]1/2 December raffle![/size] [size=4][b]Bi-weekly prize for the winner:[/b] [quote=First] An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle! [/quote] @Riimi has won the first prize with [url=https://i.postimg.cc/3w9w4vjt/1.png]their ticket #399[/url]! [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote] @Sharanay has won the second prize with [url=https://i.postimg.cc/LXX8z8N2/2.png]their ticket #590[/url]! [b]Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours![/b][/center] ----- As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - Dec 15th - Dec 31st! Featuring: [quote=First] An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle! [/quote] [quote=Second] Any treasure marketplace gene! [/quote]
Thank you for participating!

Participants: @Sharanay, @Zanziah, @Falconsight, @Romeomontagu, @Niya, @Xayxayx, @Wakazu, @Pbj, @Riimi, @Qrowsnest, @Tavvi, @Bloodalphaess, @Lgfuadjj, @Buckembarnes, @Cavatica, @Dianamoon, @Mrsbear, @Puffi32, @Nayafen, @Eonia, @Noyamanu, @Sassibirb, @Watermel0Nbob, @Lilydragonqueen, @Mitchy, @Iiswizzle, @Yeezy13, @Solanceae, @Strawberryriddle, @Kurooniyuri

Thank you for lending me your nests during the last 2 weeks (or slightly before if special eyes hatched). I hope you all have a wonderful December and Holiday season!
1/2 December raffle!

Bi-weekly prize for the winner:

First wrote:
An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle!
@Riimi has won the first prize with their ticket #399!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
@Sharanay has won the second prize with their ticket #590!

Please let me know what to grab for you within 48 hours!

As before, any special eyes hatched from the nests from this run will give tickets for the current bi-weekly raffle - Dec 15th - Dec 31st!

Featuring:
First wrote:
An unhatched egg or one gem MP unicorn apparel bundle!
Second wrote:
Any treasure marketplace gene!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Woah... [emoji=coatl happy size=2] Didn't eggxpect that... I'd like a chevron banescale gene, thank You
Woah...
Didn't eggxpect that...

I'd like a chevron banescale gene, thank You
Swimming with Willy
Walk like a penguin
Fly like an eagerr... dragon...
https://discord.gg/MEXJ4xfs
Can the eggs I just started nesting for ya count for the next raffle?
Can the eggs I just started nesting for ya count for the next raffle?

80794056.png
@peyp I will have 3 shadow nests available tomorrow!
@peyp I will have 3 shadow nests available tomorrow!
@peyp I can take one pair for now! Maybe more in a few days
@peyp I can take one pair for now! Maybe more in a few days
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
Hello @peyp

Are you still needing nests for rent? I have 3 Arcane nests available! :3
Hello @peyp

Are you still needing nests for rent? I have 3 Arcane nests available! :3
Oh wow! Didn't expect to win anything :o
I'd love the Sunrise Unicorn set, thank you!
Oh wow! Didn't expect to win anything :o
I'd love the Sunrise Unicorn set, thank you!
vNnWdc6.png
@peyp, 2 eggs! c:
@peyp, 2 eggs! c:
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 908 909