Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Closing this for now
@Peyp 5 eggs total! 2 for Swordbreaker and Summerwrought, 3 for Rageball and Zanven!
@Peyp 5 eggs total! 2 for Swordbreaker and Summerwrought, 3 for Rageball and Zanven!
@Peyp I have 2 nests open, i don't need food, and i'd prefer gems please :3
@Peyp I have 2 nests open, i don't need food, and i'd prefer gems please :3
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@peyp

I have 5 nests
@peyp

I have 5 nests
@Peyp 7 eggs total!
Verethi and Enyalius - 3
Sylphide and Darkstar - 4
@Peyp 7 eggs total!
Verethi and Enyalius - 3
Sylphide and Darkstar - 4
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@Peyp

3 nest, no food, and gems please!
@Peyp

3 nest, no food, and gems please!
Snowdrop-Badge.png Hellebores-Badge.pngCrocus-Badge.png
+2 FR time
@peyp

You got 17 eggs for these nests
@peyp

You got 17 eggs for these nests
8 eggs! (3/3/2)
8 eggs! (3/3/2)
Snowdrop-Badge.png Hellebores-Badge.pngCrocus-Badge.png
+2 FR time
@Peyp
16 eggs this time.
@Peyp
16 eggs this time.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@peyp

I have 3 plague nests available. I prefer treasure currency. I can provide food and will incubate them every day (I will take time to log on every day just to incubate at the very least)
@peyp

I have 3 plague nests available. I prefer treasure currency. I can provide food and will incubate them every day (I will take time to log on every day just to incubate at the very least)
-Ash
@Peyp

Hello~

I have 4 shadow nests available!
@Peyp

Hello~

I have 4 shadow nests available!
WMIg6Ah.png
Fan dragons->
fd1
and fd2
1Hz5MxU.png