Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Fest Currency [W] Hibernal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lyricalmyxteries How does 110 shrooms sound for the haste, the darksteel bands, and the pretty pink bow? These are all based on LAH, 1:2 ratio
@lyricalmyxteries How does 110 shrooms sound for the haste, the darksteel bands, and the pretty pink bow? These are all based on LAH, 1:2 ratio
Dragons am I right
@ShadowFlamel Thank you for the offer!

if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd be interested in:
the haste, 2 ambush, and the 2 berserker which comes out to 200 all-seeing shrooms that I can offer.

@dd2900 Thank you for the offer! I would be interested in the green lace collar and the haste but you might have to wait a little while. If you would like, I can ping you again when I have enough shrooms. I will be trading with Shadow next because they posted first. :)
@ShadowFlamel Thank you for the offer!

if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd be interested in:
the haste, 2 ambush, and the 2 berserker which comes out to 200 all-seeing shrooms that I can offer.

@dd2900 Thank you for the offer! I would be interested in the green lace collar and the haste but you might have to wait a little while. If you would like, I can ping you again when I have enough shrooms. I will be trading with Shadow next because they posted first. :)
Dragons am I right
@katha053

I have a Pretty Pink Neck Bow I could trade you.
@katha053

I have a Pretty Pink Neck Bow I could trade you.
MRMeAKr.png
@katha053 If you still need the bracelets, I can trade you those. Just send a CR with a note whenever =)
@katha053 If you still need the bracelets, I can trade you those. Just send a CR with a note whenever =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@katha053 That sounds good. I'll start a CR. No rush!
@katha053 That sounds good. I'll start a CR. No rush!
8d7o509.png
@katha053 I have a nature sprite available, if you want to PM me to work out a trade.
@katha053 I have a nature sprite available, if you want to PM me to work out a trade.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@ShadowFlamel sent!

@ShadowFlamel sent!

Dragons am I right
@Tropickle CR sent!

@frameofreality sure! send a CR my way and I’ll get back to it real soon
@Tropickle CR sent!

@frameofreality sure! send a CR my way and I’ll get back to it real soon
Dragons am I right
@dd2900 never heard back, are you interested in trading still? If bot that’s fine, sorry for the delay.
@dd2900 never heard back, are you interested in trading still? If bot that’s fine, sorry for the delay.
Dragons am I right
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9