Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Rookie
Let me know when you're online and I'll hatch your nests and send the dragons over ^-^
(loading up my lair with fodder to level for the earth raffle so I'll hatch them last minute xD)
@Rookie
Let me know when you're online and I'll hatch your nests and send the dragons over ^-^
(loading up my lair with fodder to level for the earth raffle so I'll hatch them last minute xD)
Ibadges.png
@aelith I can receive them in roughly an hour!
@aelith I can receive them in roughly an hour!
@Rookie Hi there! Just letting you know your egg will be ready to hatch tomorrow [emoji=snapper happy size=1]
@Rookie Hi there! Just letting you know your egg will be ready to hatch tomorrow
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy Thank you for letting me know! Can't wait!
@GrimdarkRoxy Thank you for letting me know! Can't wait!
~
~
@rookie

I currently have 2 spare nests if you’re still looking?
@rookie

I currently have 2 spare nests if you’re still looking?
@Boonys I'm always looking! Do you need food? And would you prefer payment as soon as they nested, or when they're sent back to me?
@Boonys I'm always looking! Do you need food? And would you prefer payment as soon as they nested, or when they're sent back to me?
# of Nests Available: 4
Food Needed? (Y/N): yes!
Payment Now or After?: now please :))
# of Nests Available: 4
Food Needed? (Y/N): yes!
Payment Now or After?: now please :))
CvyoOwu.png
@furo Sending four pairs now! Let me know when they've nested and I'll send payment over ASAP :^D
@furo Sending four pairs now! Let me know when they've nested and I'll send payment over ASAP :^D
@rookie, I have plenty of food & whatever you’d rather do payment wise is fine by me
@rookie, I have plenty of food & whatever you’d rather do payment wise is fine by me
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32