Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Rookie No food needed! You can send the payment after :)
@Rookie No food needed! You can send the payment after :)
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Rookie currently I only have one open now, but tomorrow I will have 2 more!
@Rookie currently I only have one open now, but tomorrow I will have 2 more!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@GrimdarkRoxy I'd meant when you return the dragons, sorry! But I can send payment as soon as they're nested (considering the amount depends on the number of eggs)!
@GrimdarkRoxy I'd meant when you return the dragons, sorry! But I can send payment as soon as they're nested (considering the amount depends on the number of eggs)!
@Kiralia Perfect! Sending one pair over now. I'll start two 1-ways for the other two pairs, so you can accept them as soon as the other nests are free!
@Kiralia Perfect! Sending one pair over now. I'll start two 1-ways for the other two pairs, so you can accept them as soon as the other nests are free!
@Rookie Sounds good! You can send whenever you want :)
@Rookie Sounds good! You can send whenever you want :)

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy Alright! Sending over a pair now. Once they've nested I'll send over payment :^)
@GrimdarkRoxy Alright! Sending over a pair now. Once they've nested I'll send over payment :^)
@Rookie Hi! Only one egg this time! And a question, did you send a familiar by mistake?
@Rookie Hi! Only one egg this time! And a question, did you send a familiar by mistake?

@GrimdarkRoxy Nope! I just like sending familiars out as tips sometimes. Thank you for letting me know about the nest! ^^
@GrimdarkRoxy Nope! I just like sending familiars out as tips sometimes. Thank you for letting me know about the nest! ^^
@Rookie alright, these two have 3 eggs each!
@Rookie alright, these two have 3 eggs each!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
Updated!
Updated!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32