Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
As the title says, I'm looking to rent a bunch of nests. Simply reply below with the completed form (shown below) and I'll send the dragons over. I'm subscribed.

• Payment is 4kt per nest. I tip extra for nests with more than one egg (1kt per extra egg).
  • Please let me know when all of the dragons are nested.
  • If you accidentally miss a day incubating, that's alright! Just notify me as soon as you notice.
  • If you request payment afterwards, please send one 2-way return CR (which I will attach payment to) and the remaining CRs as 1-ways. If you've requested payment beforehand, it will be sent as soon as the dragons are nested. Dragons/hatchlings must be returned via 1-ways.
  • I'm a full-time college student, so please be patient if I miss any replies!

To rent out your nests, simply reply to this thread with the following (completed!) form. Thank you! ^^

# of Nests Available:
Food Needed? (Y/N):
Payment Now or After?:

Ping when renting nests: Marameli Kiralia Het Hyp MidnightSun12
As the title says, I'm looking to rent a bunch of nests. Simply reply below with the completed form (shown below) and I'll send the dragons over. I'm subscribed.

• Payment is 4kt per nest. I tip extra for nests with more than one egg (1kt per extra egg).
  • Please let me know when all of the dragons are nested.
  • If you accidentally miss a day incubating, that's alright! Just notify me as soon as you notice.
  • If you request payment afterwards, please send one 2-way return CR (which I will attach payment to) and the remaining CRs as 1-ways. If you've requested payment beforehand, it will be sent as soon as the dragons are nested. Dragons/hatchlings must be returned via 1-ways.
  • I'm a full-time college student, so please be patient if I miss any replies!

To rent out your nests, simply reply to this thread with the following (completed!) form. Thank you! ^^

# of Nests Available:
Food Needed? (Y/N):
Payment Now or After?:

Ping when renting nests: Marameli Kiralia Het Hyp MidnightSun12
hi there!

i have 1 earth nest available now, and 3 more will be available tomorrow if you need them! i don't need any food, i have plenty!

hi there!

i have 1 earth nest available now, and 3 more will be available tomorrow if you need them! i don't need any food, i have plenty!

@yall Perfect! Sending over now!
@yall Perfect! Sending over now!
I'll have a Shadow next open tomorrow and another the day after. No food needed.
I'll have a Shadow next open tomorrow and another the day after. No food needed.
I have 1 nest available right now and another available tomorrow!
I do require food though since I’m trying to keep my stats up :(
I have 1 nest available right now and another available tomorrow!
I do require food though since I’m trying to keep my stats up :(
@FalconSight I'll send over some when your nests open up. Thank you! ^^

@CoffeeShoppe Sending one pair!
@FalconSight I'll send over some when your nests open up. Thank you! ^^

@CoffeeShoppe Sending one pair!
You have 2 eggs!
You have 2 eggs!
@yall @FalconSight @CoffeeShoppe

You three have stated that you will have nests open today. Just let me know if you're still offering them and I'll send the pairs on over!

Edit: The base price is now 4kt. However, just a reminder that this is only the case if there's a single egg. All previously nested dragons will still have a base price of 5kt.
@yall @FalconSight @CoffeeShoppe

You three have stated that you will have nests open today. Just let me know if you're still offering them and I'll send the pairs on over!

Edit: The base price is now 4kt. However, just a reminder that this is only the case if there's a single egg. All previously nested dragons will still have a base price of 5kt.
Yep. Ready to accept.
Yep. Ready to accept.
I have 5 water nests available if you need ^^ id love if you could provide food for their stay!
(I'm going offline at the moment so if you send any pairs over I'll accept when I wake up!)
I have 5 water nests available if you need ^^ id love if you could provide food for their stay!
(I'm going offline at the moment so if you send any pairs over I'll accept when I wake up!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32