Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Tox's Familiar Trading Post [CLOSED]
----- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/oh1XNnA.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][center][size=7][b]Tox's [color=goldenrod]Awakened[/color] Familiar Trading Post[/b][/size][/center] ----- I collect familiars like Pokémon, it's what I do. However, keeping track of them has gotten confusing for me, since I used to vault the awakened ones rather than melting them at Baldwin and duplicates made things complicated. I lost a festival familiar this way. So, I decided to do something else! I have a familiar wishlist to complete my bestiary, and I have a whole lot of awakened familiars. This service is a trade-off, you give me a familiar off my wishlist, and I give you a familiar I no longer need, but you might! I'll list all familiars I have available and keep it updated with each trade, so all you need to do is offer me what I want, and select what you want. It's one-for-one, from the same groups, unless you want to offer a higher tier. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=298026&did=30787289&function=edit#bio][ Wishlist ][/url][/center] [/columns] [center][size=2][b]Disclaimer:[/b] It's hard to keep track of which familiars I still have and which I don't. I might not have every familiar that I have listed here, but I should have most of them. This will become less of a problem the more this thread gets used, but just starting out there may be one or two that got listed accidentally from the bestiary. Sorry for the inconvenience![/size][/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Sprites[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=nature sprite] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Events[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=spirit of fire] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Bosses[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] None for now. [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Swipp's Swap[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=glossy duskrat][item=harvest floracat][item=snowsquall floracat] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Marketplace[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=dwarf hainu macaw][item=gold-throated sparrow][item=smoky bantam fangar][item=silver ferret] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Baldwin[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=tropical caiman] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]Night of the Nocturne[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=jawlocker] [/center] ----- [center][size=7][u]General[/u][/size][/center] ----- [center] [item=armored duskflapper][item=autumn dryad][item=baku][item=bamboo phytocat][item=basalt vent hop][item=basilisk][item=black wolf][item=blackwing croaker][item=blooming strangler][item=blue tang hippogriff][item=blue vein pansy][item=blue charger][item=bluemoon aviar][item=blueridge greatshell][item=brilliant psywurm][item=brush dodo][item=bumble][item=cardinal hippogriff][item=carmine serthis][item=celestial antelope][item=charcoal sprangyroo][item=clouddancer][item=common podid][item=construction mith][item=coppercoil creeper][item=crimson emperor][item=crimson reef snail][item=dainty wavehopper][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=death's-head stag][item=dodo][item=dreameater][item=dryad][item=elk][item=emerald cave jewel][item=emerald webwing][item=everglade lasher][item=fuiran][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=ghost manticore][item=glowing pocketmouse][item=grey river flight][item=heartred croaker][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=hooded dodo][item=hydra scorpion][item=ignited imp][item=iridescent scaleback][item=irradiated astronomer][item=kelp tender][item=leafy moth. longneck interloper][item=longneck magi][item=longneck mender][item=longneck skirmisher][item=luna mith][item=magma runner][item=mammertee][item=maned rasa][item=marbled jester][item=maren wavesinger][item=masked harpy][item=mistwatch shellion][item=moss-covered golem][item=nightfall imp][item=nightsky fuiran][item=nochnyr][item=opheodrys serthis][item=otherworldly aura][item=parasitic fungus][item=parda][item=peacock scorpion][item=poisonous toridae][item=poultrygeist][item=pronghorn hunter][item=psywurm][item=radioactive slime][item=red-winged owlcat][item=relic eel][item=rhodochrosite crane][item=ruby webwing][item=sakura owl][item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=serthis alchemist][item=shadow serpent][item=shale thresher][item=shalebuck][item=shattered sherpent][item=shellion][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=silver springbok][item=snow streak][item=snowfall elk][item=southmarsh podid][item=squall rasa][item=steam gyre][item=stonewatch harpy][item=stormseeker][item=strangler][item=sunspot clouddancer][item=swift lumen][item=swift volt][item=tigerblood foo][item=trick of the light][item=umbra wolf][item=venerable shalebuck][item=venemous toridae][item=wildwood owl][item=wintermane spearman][item=zeeba] [/center]

oh1XNnA.png
Tox's Awakened Familiar Trading Post

I collect familiars like Pokémon, it's what I do. However, keeping track of them has gotten confusing for me, since I used to vault the awakened ones rather than melting them at Baldwin and duplicates made things complicated. I lost a festival familiar this way.

So, I decided to do something else! I have a familiar wishlist to complete my bestiary, and I have a whole lot of awakened familiars. This service is a trade-off, you give me a familiar off my wishlist, and I give you a familiar I no longer need, but you might!

I'll list all familiars I have available and keep it updated with each trade, so all you need to do is offer me what I want, and select what you want. It's one-for-one, from the same groups, unless you want to offer a higher tier.
Disclaimer: It's hard to keep track of which familiars I still have and which I don't. I might not have every familiar that I have listed here, but I should have most of them. This will become less of a problem the more this thread gets used, but just starting out there may be one or two that got listed accidentally from the bestiary. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sprites

Nature Sprite

Events

Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Gusting Goblin Spirit of Fire

Bosses

None for now.

Swipp's Swap

Glossy Duskrat Harvest Floracat Snowsquall Floracat

Marketplace

Dwarf Hainu Macaw Gold-Throated Sparrow Smoky Bantam Fangar Silver Ferret

Baldwin

Tropical Caiman

Night of the Nocturne

Jawlocker

General

Armored Duskflapper Autumn Dryad Baku Bamboo Phytocat Basalt Vent Hop Basilisk Black Wolf Blackwing Croaker Blooming Strangler Blue Tang Hippogriff Blue Vein Pansy Bluemoon Aviar Blueridge Greatshell Brilliant Psywurm Brush Dodo Bumble Cardinal Hippogriff Carmine Serthis Celestial Antelope Charcoal Sprangyroo Clouddancer Common Podid Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Crimson Emperor Crimson Reef Snail Dainty Wavehopper Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Death's-Head Stag Dodo Dreameater Dryad Elk Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Webwing Everglade Lasher Fuiran Fungalhoof Qiriq Ghost Manticore Grey River Flight Heartred Croaker Hoarfrost Mauler Hooded Dodo Hydra Scorpion Ignited Imp Iridescent Scaleback Irradiated Astronomer Kelp Tender Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Skirmisher Luna Mith Magma Runner Mammertee Maned Rasa Marbled Jester Maren Wavesinger Masked Harpy Mistwatch Shellion Moss-Covered Golem Nightfall Imp Nightsky Fuiran Nochnyr Opheodrys Serthis Otherworldly Aura Parasitic Fungus Parda Peacock Scorpion Poisonous Toridae Poultrygeist Pronghorn Hunter Psywurm Radioactive Slime Red-Winged Owlcat Relic Eel Rhodochrosite Crane Ruby Webwing Sakura Owl Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Serthis Alchemist Shadow Serpent Shale Thresher Shalebuck Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silver Springbok Snow Streak Snowfall Elk Southmarsh Podid Squall Rasa Steam Gyre Stonewatch Harpy Strangler Sunspot Clouddancer Swift Lumen Swift Volt Tigerblood Foo Trick of the Light Umbra Wolf Venerable Shalebuck Wildwood Owl Wintermane Spearman Zeeba
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Open for business!
Open for business!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Okay so nobody told me that awakened familiars don't remain in your bestiary so I'm hitting the big cancel button on this project. I knew a lot of people melted awakened familiars in baldwins so I just assumed they did.
Okay so nobody told me that awakened familiars don't remain in your bestiary so I'm hitting the big cancel button on this project. I knew a lot of people melted awakened familiars in baldwins so I just assumed they did.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!