Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] egg loan!
1 2 3 4
Hello naughty children.

It is egg time.
Hello naughty children.

It is egg time.
Could I send a nature egg for earth and shadow? I only have the one egg, so one at a time?
Could I send a nature egg for earth and shadow? I only have the one egg, so one at a time?
Could I borrow your arcane, lightning, plague, water, and shadow eggs? I have other elemental eggs to use as collateral as most of my money is tied up in other trades. [emoji=skull size=1]
Could I borrow your arcane, lightning, plague, water, and shadow eggs? I have other elemental eggs to use as collateral as most of my money is tied up in other trades.
Could I get access to eggs for my achievements? I need all of them except for fire, water, wind and nature.

So I think that means I need earth, light, arcane, plague, shadow, and lightning.

I can trade them one at a time if you like, in exchange for my fire egg!
Could I get access to eggs for my achievements? I need all of them except for fire, water, wind and nature.

So I think that means I need earth, light, arcane, plague, shadow, and lightning.

I can trade them one at a time if you like, in exchange for my fire egg!
tDeKDnH.pngBreeding Project Search
Hi, I have an egg for collateral and I’d like to borrow Arcane, Earth, Light, Lightning, Water, and Wind please.
Hi, I have an egg for collateral and I’d like to borrow Arcane, Earth, Light, Lightning, Water, and Wind please.
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
May I borrow 5 eggs, 1 at a time? I still need Wind, Nature, Light, Fire, and Plague. I have an earth egg, gems, or nocturne eggs (if acceptable) for collateral.
May I borrow 5 eggs, 1 at a time? I still need Wind, Nature, Light, Fire, and Plague. I have an earth egg, gems, or nocturne eggs (if acceptable) for collateral.
Thank you so, so much!
Thank you so, so much!
1 2 3 4