Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] egg loan!
1 2 3 4
Can I borrow an Earth egg?
Can I borrow an Earth egg?
@Ketchalin yeah lemme set it up here!

@FalconSight CR inbound!
@Ketchalin yeah lemme set it up here!

@FalconSight CR inbound!
hello! can you lend me the earth and water egg? i will provide wind and light egg as colateral!
hello! can you lend me the earth and water egg? i will provide wind and light egg as colateral!
Could I borrow any one except Arcane, Fire, Ice, or Nature? Mixed g/t collateral?
Could I borrow any one except Arcane, Fire, Ice, or Nature? Mixed g/t collateral?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
Could I borrow an earth, wind, fire & shadow egg? I'll trade with elemental eggs and gems as collateral
Could I borrow an earth, wind, fire & shadow egg? I'll trade with elemental eggs and gems as collateral
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@LeggyLord sure! I'll set up your CR as soon as a pending one I have has been accepted (crossroads can be weird about stacked items, I'm currently returning a water egg to a player, I'll set yours up once they've accepted)

@AmeriaSparrow @BeckAlistiere since you're both wanting to borrow multiples is it OK if we cycle the trades one at a time? I would also vastly prefer gems/treasure as collateral, as they're a bit easier to manage with the crossroads.
@LeggyLord sure! I'll set up your CR as soon as a pending one I have has been accepted (crossroads can be weird about stacked items, I'm currently returning a water egg to a player, I'll set yours up once they've accepted)

@AmeriaSparrow @BeckAlistiere since you're both wanting to borrow multiples is it OK if we cycle the trades one at a time? I would also vastly prefer gems/treasure as collateral, as they're a bit easier to manage with the crossroads.
sounds good by me
sounds good by me
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Could I borrow your lightning egg? I'll offer up another egg as collateral.
Could I borrow your lightning egg? I'll offer up another egg as collateral.
c3e7Qq8.png
eggs here! get em' while they're... uh... eggy?
eggs here! get em' while they're... uh... eggy?
Can I borrow a lightning and a water egg? Offering 2 eggs as collateral!
Can I borrow a lightning and a water egg? Offering 2 eggs as collateral!
ytyr.gif ======
======
======
======
======
FR+16
Sales/Trades Thread
1 2 3 4