Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
I hope it's okay to post without asking for any items
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help from this thread
I've been able to make so much progress that would have taken me ages to do otherwise and I'm extremely grateful
so thank you very much for all your help and generosity, both to me and to others <3
I hope it's okay to post without asking for any items
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help from this thread
I've been able to make so much progress that would have taken me ages to do otherwise and I'm extremely grateful
so thank you very much for all your help and generosity, both to me and to others <3
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
[quote name="sweetapppp" date="2019-11-10 12:18:33" ] @ rufusdrumknott thanks for being such a gem and helping so many people with their hibden tasks, <3<3<3 would i be able to get these items? thank you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YhQ5RtR.png[/img] [/quote] This post made me scream irl ---- Thanks everyone for your kind words
sweetapppp wrote on 2019-11-10 12:18:33:
@ rufusdrumknott thanks for being such a gem and helping so many people with their hibden tasks, <3<3<3
would i be able to get these items? thank you!
YhQ5RtR.png

This post made me scream irl

----

Thanks everyone for your kind words
1XvTtel.png
Hi, if possible, I would love to have this familiar for a task; [img]https://imgur.com/X6XPU6Q.png[/img] Thanks so much for your kindness and effort~ ^^
Hi, if possible, I would love to have this familiar for a task;
X6XPU6Q.png

Thanks so much for your kindness and effort~ ^^
@rufusdrumknott thanks for all the help, not just to me but to everyone.
I know from what we've spoken about in the past its been challenging for you (indeed I even unintentionally made it so with my over-enthusiasm) is anyone taking up where you left off?

If not I'd like to give it a shot, its an awesome spreadsheet you made up to keep track of it all and it would be good to see your work continue without dragging you down in the process.

I'm not sure how many users you service each day and whether I could cope but "you never know unless you give it a go" right?
@rufusdrumknott thanks for all the help, not just to me but to everyone.
I know from what we've spoken about in the past its been challenging for you (indeed I even unintentionally made it so with my over-enthusiasm) is anyone taking up where you left off?

If not I'd like to give it a shot, its an awesome spreadsheet you made up to keep track of it all and it would be good to see your work continue without dragging you down in the process.

I'm not sure how many users you service each day and whether I could cope but "you never know unless you give it a go" right?
qDkA25S.png
Thank you so much for all that you've done. Even though many have said so I'm sure, it's just not enough. You've helped so many and what you've done is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for being the wonderful, hard working person that you have been through all of this. If I may ask of your help one last time, could I get 15 Electric Stingers please? Thank you so much again! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zIAatjC.png[/img]
Thank you so much for all that you've done. Even though many have said so I'm sure, it's just not enough. You've helped so many and what you've done is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for being the wonderful, hard working person that you have been through all of this.

If I may ask of your help one last time, could I get 15 Electric Stingers please? Thank you so much again!
zIAatjC.png
@gn0me It's not my spreadsheet, my dude. At the top of my sheet is a link that says 'Spreadsheet Credit', if you click it, it'll take you to the original template. There is a user who has expressed interest in making a similar thread, but it's up to them. Also, I suggest making any such thread in the giveaway forums in the future. I originally put this thread in the sales forum because I did, indeed, sell and trade certain items (eggs, runestones, and scrolls), but eventually stopped because people continuously misunderstood and asked for them for free.

@8Spitfire8 No worries, thanks muchly for your kind words
@gn0me It's not my spreadsheet, my dude. At the top of my sheet is a link that says 'Spreadsheet Credit', if you click it, it'll take you to the original template. There is a user who has expressed interest in making a similar thread, but it's up to them. Also, I suggest making any such thread in the giveaway forums in the future. I originally put this thread in the sales forum because I did, indeed, sell and trade certain items (eggs, runestones, and scrolls), but eventually stopped because people continuously misunderstood and asked for them for free.

@8Spitfire8 No worries, thanks muchly for your kind words
1XvTtel.png
rufusdrumknott, Thank you so much for all your hard work. You've helped so many people as best you could for a lot longer than anyone could reasonably have expected. You've made a huge, positive impact and helped me get rid of a lot of junk out of my hoard.
<3
rufusdrumknott, Thank you so much for all your hard work. You've helped so many people as best you could for a lot longer than anyone could reasonably have expected. You've made a huge, positive impact and helped me get rid of a lot of junk out of my hoard.
<3
Please ping me
@RandomStitches You are a star, love, and this thread's best friend while it was going on. You're one of the main people who made running this thread worthwhile and I can't thank you enough for your kindness [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RandomStitches You are a star, love, and this thread's best friend while it was going on. You're one of the main people who made running this thread worthwhile and I can't thank you enough for your kindness
1XvTtel.png
Oh no, 3 days too late T.T
Oh no, 3 days too late T.T
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@rufusdrumknott
Awww. I didn't know you closed the thread but I'm just dropping by to say thank you for all your help with the slots I got! ^^
@rufusdrumknott
Awww. I didn't know you closed the thread but I'm just dropping by to say thank you for all your help with the slots I got! ^^
6klg2iF.png
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119