Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | *Lavender's Listings* Auctioning Service
1 2 3 4 5
@Annobethal quick note I forgot to mention in the previous post, but for such a large auction do you mind having my auction hosting fee? I did make my first 3 free but this one will definitely take some time to prepare, hope you don't mind the fee!

Gen 1s:

Gen 1 with shimmer, short palindrome + repeating #- SB 550g, AB 750g

Gen 1 dragon 1 off xxy- SB 90g, AB 200g

9 off XXX radioactive WC, lvl 10 (with g1 mate)- SB 2kg, AB 4kg

Gen one xyy all gem gene lvl 25 elim gorat eyes 7 digit- sb 8kg AB 13kg?? (not sure for this one)

gen 1 repeating # ID lvl 25 6 off xxy- SB 1.7kg AB 4kg

gen 1 repeating 1 and 5 id#- SB 60g? AB 250g

@Annobethal quick note I forgot to mention in the previous post, but for such a large auction do you mind having my auction hosting fee? I did make my first 3 free but this one will definitely take some time to prepare, hope you don't mind the fee!

Gen 1s:

Gen 1 with shimmer, short palindrome + repeating #- SB 550g, AB 750g

Gen 1 dragon 1 off xxy- SB 90g, AB 200g

9 off XXX radioactive WC, lvl 10 (with g1 mate)- SB 2kg, AB 4kg

Gen one xyy all gem gene lvl 25 elim gorat eyes 7 digit- sb 8kg AB 13kg?? (not sure for this one)

gen 1 repeating # ID lvl 25 6 off xxy- SB 1.7kg AB 4kg

gen 1 repeating 1 and 5 id#- SB 60g? AB 250g

•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
@lavendersoap

Yeah I was planning on paying regardless (lol you need to get paid for working so hard, and theres a lot here)

So far all the sb look good (I trust whatever ab you want to put on the Id kiddos or if you want to leave them without)

And everything on the gen 1s look ok (except it looks like you split up the green wc and her noct mate so theres an extra there, the 90g sb is extra)

And ye I dont mind, split them up however you need to and take as long as ya need.

I'm digging through my computer tonight/tomorrow as I know at least 2 of them have some art on there (def the xyy spiral gen 1 and the shim skydcer gen 1) though there may be a few more

I'll change all of their ah prices to the auto buy amount(in gems) and take the I'd kids off (unless we wanna give them an ab)

Tbh I was in the same boat about the I'd kids and didnt keep track of how much i/friends were spending on them so I was unsure how to list them, but this prices sound great to me!

Let me know if you need any help at all!
@lavendersoap

Yeah I was planning on paying regardless (lol you need to get paid for working so hard, and theres a lot here)

So far all the sb look good (I trust whatever ab you want to put on the Id kiddos or if you want to leave them without)

And everything on the gen 1s look ok (except it looks like you split up the green wc and her noct mate so theres an extra there, the 90g sb is extra)

And ye I dont mind, split them up however you need to and take as long as ya need.

I'm digging through my computer tonight/tomorrow as I know at least 2 of them have some art on there (def the xyy spiral gen 1 and the shim skydcer gen 1) though there may be a few more

I'll change all of their ah prices to the auto buy amount(in gems) and take the I'd kids off (unless we wanna give them an ab)

Tbh I was in the same boat about the I'd kids and didnt keep track of how much i/friends were spending on them so I was unsure how to list them, but this prices sound great to me!

Let me know if you need any help at all!
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@Annobethal For the G1 pair, does it mean that the pair will be auctioned off together with a 2kg SB? And is it fine if I leave out the payment plans and have a grace period (how does 5 days sound) instead (since the payment plans are a bit confusing to me)? I can start the special ID auction today and have it run until Monday at rollover, then do the G1 auction for a few days after that, then the Abyss/Wine/Wine and close colors after the G1s are done, just to spread out the auctions and make them easier to manage if that sounds okay. Thank you :D
@Annobethal For the G1 pair, does it mean that the pair will be auctioned off together with a 2kg SB? And is it fine if I leave out the payment plans and have a grace period (how does 5 days sound) instead (since the payment plans are a bit confusing to me)? I can start the special ID auction today and have it run until Monday at rollover, then do the G1 auction for a few days after that, then the Abyss/Wine/Wine and close colors after the G1s are done, just to spread out the auctions and make them easier to manage if that sounds okay. Thank you :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap

Yeah both would come together,

Typicaly you just mention the plans (its typically something the seller handles if they do them, not the auctioneer)

I'm cool with grace periods too, but I would like to offer payment plans in case people need them for the gen 1s (sometimes 5 days isnt enough to liquidate)

And ye the timing sounds great
@lavendersoap

Yeah both would come together,

Typicaly you just mention the plans (its typically something the seller handles if they do them, not the auctioneer)

I'm cool with grace periods too, but I would like to offer payment plans in case people need them for the gen 1s (sometimes 5 days isnt enough to liquidate)

And ye the timing sounds great
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
^
^
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap

do you have anymore open slots for auctions? i have another dragon i'd want auctioned, and i'd love to use your auction service again.
@lavendersoap

do you have anymore open slots for auctions? i have another dragon i'd want auctioned, and i'd love to use your auction service again.
@yall just updated the open slots! Thanks for reminding me :D
@yall just updated the open slots! Thanks for reminding me :D
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap aha, no problem! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42341500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423416/42341500_350.png[/img] [/url] this is the dragon i'd like auctioned. beau, unbred g1 wc. blood jaguar/shadow bee/pumpkin opal arcane rare eyes. for a starting bid, i'm thinking 1.5kg-2kg, and i'd like the auction to run for 5 days like the last auction if possible. if you think i should lower the starting bid or make it a little higher would you mind letting me know? her autobuy would be 8kg, but i can dream, right? :') gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000, wishlist can be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=206329&tab=dragon&did=40519894]here[/url] and i'll accept eggs at 300g each. all wishlist items would be priced at their lah.
@lavendersoap

aha, no problem!

42341500_350.png

this is the dragon i'd like auctioned.

beau, unbred g1 wc.
blood jaguar/shadow bee/pumpkin opal
arcane rare eyes.

for a starting bid, i'm thinking 1.5kg-2kg, and i'd like the auction to run for 5 days like the last auction if possible. if you think i should lower the starting bid or make it a little higher would you mind letting me know?
her autobuy would be 8kg, but i can dream, right? :')

gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000, wishlist can be found here and i'll accept eggs at 300g each. all wishlist items would be priced at their lah.
@yall For the starting bid, G1 WCs with opal are listed for 3kg at the lowest, and ones with bee are going for 4kg at the lowest, and the next listing jumps up to 5kg. So it may be worth increasing the SB to 3kg or so, and of course, we can lower it if she doesn't attract much interest within the first couple of days.

The rest of it sounds good! I can post the auction today and have it end on the 25th at rollover :)
@yall For the starting bid, G1 WCs with opal are listed for 3kg at the lowest, and ones with bee are going for 4kg at the lowest, and the next listing jumps up to 5kg. So it may be worth increasing the SB to 3kg or so, and of course, we can lower it if she doesn't attract much interest within the first couple of days.

The rest of it sounds good! I can post the auction today and have it end on the 25th at rollover :)
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
@lavendersoap

alright, i'd like to increase the starting bid to 3kg and if she gets no interest the first couple of days i'm happy for you to lower it.

and that sounds good to me!

thank you! =)
@lavendersoap

alright, i'd like to increase the starting bid to 3kg and if she gets no interest the first couple of days i'm happy for you to lower it.

and that sounds good to me!

thank you! =)
1 2 3 4 5