Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Partial Training and Loot Drops [Open]
1 2 3 4 5
Here's what I'm offering;

Dragon training up to level 16.

Each level costs 5kt or 5g.

I rapidly train dragons up to 16, which would cost 90kt or 90g respectively.

On top of training, I also offer loot drops. For the reservation period of your training I can offer you all drops that happen between the start and end of your training cycle. So food, trash, genes, eggs.. Whatever drops I'd send to you.

IF YOU WANT LOOT DROPS BUT NOT A DRAGON TRAINED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'D GLADLY TRAIN ONE OF MY OWN DRAGONS AND SEND YOU THE LOOT, FOR THE SAME PRICE OF 25KT/25G.

The cost of loot drops is 25kt/25g, overall. It does not lessen or increase with your choice of levels.

SO if you'd like a dragon trained to level 12, with full loot drops, it'd cost you 125g/125kt.

I'll open 10 slots at a time. With each slot you may choose up to 3 dragons.
+ Loot = Includes loot drops
x Loot = no loot drops

Here's what I'm offering;

Dragon training up to level 16.

Each level costs 5kt or 5g.

I rapidly train dragons up to 16, which would cost 90kt or 90g respectively.

On top of training, I also offer loot drops. For the reservation period of your training I can offer you all drops that happen between the start and end of your training cycle. So food, trash, genes, eggs.. Whatever drops I'd send to you.

IF YOU WANT LOOT DROPS BUT NOT A DRAGON TRAINED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'D GLADLY TRAIN ONE OF MY OWN DRAGONS AND SEND YOU THE LOOT, FOR THE SAME PRICE OF 25KT/25G.

The cost of loot drops is 25kt/25g, overall. It does not lessen or increase with your choice of levels.

SO if you'd like a dragon trained to level 12, with full loot drops, it'd cost you 125g/125kt.

I'll open 10 slots at a time. With each slot you may choose up to 3 dragons.
+ Loot = Includes loot drops
x Loot = no loot drops

hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
bump
bump
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
bump
bump
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Hiveblood hey fren i'd like to buy loot drops for u training 2 of ur dragons, tell me what thatd cost and ill send it along 0:
@Hiveblood hey fren i'd like to buy loot drops for u training 2 of ur dragons, tell me what thatd cost and ill send it along 0:
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
@Hiveblood, could you train this girl to level 12. She's currently level 8. I'd like to get the loot [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36166048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361661/36166048_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hiveblood, could you train this girl to level 12. She's currently level 8. I'd like to get the loot

36166048_350.png
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
@grimmchild

That’d be 50kt/50g per dragon. C:

@Shadowkitty9

That’d be 29g or 29kt!
@grimmchild

That’d be 50kt/50g per dragon. C:

@Shadowkitty9

That’d be 29g or 29kt!
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Hiveblood, when will you get to training ForestLily? I'm just curious since it been a while since i reguested it
@Hiveblood, when will you get to training ForestLily? I'm just curious since it been a while since i reguested it
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
@Shadowkitty9

Apologies I was out of town for my birthday yesterday and things atwork have been strenuous at best. I'll work on her right away. c:
@Shadowkitty9

Apologies I was out of town for my birthday yesterday and things atwork have been strenuous at best. I'll work on her right away. c:
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
finished! Open to all!
finished! Open to all!
hhceN5m.png
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Hiveblood i will send u 37kt to train dewi to 12 and give loot drops yes
@Hiveblood i will send u 37kt to train dewi to 12 and give loot drops yes