Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] MAX Cauldron services~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Are you able to brew three capsule genes?
Thank you!
Hello! Are you able to brew three capsule genes?
Thank you!
5iYo5cM.png
Hi! May I get one Gaoler Pinstripe gene brewed, please?
Hi! May I get one Gaoler Pinstripe gene brewed, please?
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@PrincePotatoes and @IDRyu it would be my pleasure~ Just send the materials and I'll start on them asap.

@PrincePotatoes and @IDRyu it would be my pleasure~ Just send the materials and I'll start on them asap.

BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
Hello!
If you are still open, is it possible for you to brew me one batch of reinforced glass beakers, and then a slime and sludge gene? I know that's a lot to ask, just let me know if you're able to! Thanks so much!
Hello!
If you are still open, is it possible for you to brew me one batch of reinforced glass beakers, and then a slime and sludge gene? I know that's a lot to ask, just let me know if you're able to! Thanks so much!
@KittyTheLioness-
May I be put on the brewing list?

I would like a slime gene and I have everything available for it. I know it'll take a while with everyone in front of me.

Thank you in advance for your time and if you take my order.
@KittyTheLioness-
May I be put on the brewing list?

I would like a slime gene and I have everything available for it. I know it'll take a while with everyone in front of me.

Thank you in advance for your time and if you take my order.
@Rotunda I can easily brew all of these, just send all required materials. I guess that the reinforced beakers will go to creation of both slime and sludge genes.

@Salem I'll happily take your order~ I can inform you when the last brewing item will be so you can send all required materials then if you want.
@Rotunda I can easily brew all of these, just send all required materials. I guess that the reinforced beakers will go to creation of both slime and sludge genes.

@Salem I'll happily take your order~ I can inform you when the last brewing item will be so you can send all required materials then if you want.
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness-

Sounds great thank you so much ^^
@KittyTheLioness-

Sounds great thank you so much ^^
@KittyTheLioness
Yes, the beakers will go towards the genes. Sending a CR with the materials now! Thank you so much!
@KittyTheLioness
Yes, the beakers will go towards the genes. Sending a CR with the materials now! Thank you so much!
Riot of Rot festival currency and skins are now available!
Riot of Rot festival currency and skins are now available!
Wishlist [WIP]
@KittyTheLioness Hi, are you willing to brew a capsule gene?
@KittyTheLioness Hi, are you willing to brew a capsule gene?
dEXxhYm.gif Yan/YY | They/Them |+15 FR time
My old username is sirCh0w
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifNesting Service
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif7kt/g Derg Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7