Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for Alchemy Apprentices! [full]
1 2 3 4
@Cryoluxa

If this is still up, I wouldn't mind the symbiosis!
@Cryoluxa

If this is still up, I wouldn't mind the symbiosis!
@Mugiwaras

Awesome! (I also love your phrasing. X3) Welcome aboard! Now then, which list would you like to be on (or would you like to be on both?)
@Mugiwaras

Awesome! (I also love your phrasing. X3) Welcome aboard! Now then, which list would you like to be on (or would you like to be on both?)
@Cryoluxa

I'm down for both lists! Well met
@Cryoluxa

I'm down for both lists! Well met
Oh wow what a coincidence! That’s very cool through that both of us are in the industrious flights!
Oh wow what a coincidence! That’s very cool through that both of us are in the industrious flights!
@Mugiwaras

Sorry for the delay! I was off-site. Anyway, I'll send you your first assignment shortly. :)
@Mugiwaras

Sorry for the delay! I was off-site. Anyway, I'll send you your first assignment shortly. :)
@Cryoluxa
Can I please be added to the pinglist for when you want more apprentices?
@Cryoluxa
Can I please be added to the pinglist for when you want more apprentices?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 96
(last updated 12/8/22 11:50pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@Kaibutsu

Absolutely! ^_^ Welcome to the fast track program!
@Kaibutsu

Absolutely! ^_^ Welcome to the fast track program!
@Cryoluxa Lev 15 cauldron looking to hit L16 before BJ
@Cryoluxa Lev 15 cauldron looking to hit L16 before BJ
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

I wish you luck! Were you interested in being put on the fast track list? I'll warn you that I don't know if I'll need much more help before Brightshine.
@gn0me

I wish you luck! Were you interested in being put on the fast track list? I'll warn you that I don't know if I'll need much more help before Brightshine.
@Cryoluxa all good. Not sure if BJ starts on 23rd or 30th but with only 9k XP left til L16 I can put a long brew on each night and still make it by 23rd!

ping/mail me after BJ if you want some help with high XP brews, looks like you have plenty of short brew help already
@Cryoluxa all good. Not sure if BJ starts on 23rd or 30th but with only 9k XP left til L16 I can put a long brew on each night and still make it by 23rd!

ping/mail me after BJ if you want some help with high XP brews, looks like you have plenty of short brew help already
qDkA25S.png
1 2 3 4