Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking for Alchemy Apprentices! [full]
1 2 3 4
@myriadofstars

Cool! Just specify which list (or both) you'd like to be on and I'll add you. :)
@myriadofstars

Cool! Just specify which list (or both) you'd like to be on and I'll add you. :)
@Cryoluxa both please! <3 I’m at level 11 btw! :D
@Cryoluxa both please! <3 I’m at level 11 btw! :D
I'm curious, what would being on both lists do?
I'm curious, what would being on both lists do?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Cryoluxa I'm confused on what either of the lists does if I am honest with you.

@Cryoluxa I'm confused on what either of the lists does if I am honest with you.

KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@FoxOwl

Okie-dokie! I'll send you your assignment shortly!

@SushiDragon101 @myriadofstars

The apprentice list is a list of currently-active apprentices. That is, the people who are currently helping me out. This clears once a project is done or they bow out of service. So it's a very real-time sort of list.

The fast-track list is a list of people I'll contact specifically when I need help with a project, so that list stays in place whether or not I'm currently working on something (unless someone asks to be removed.) This lets you know when you can get apprentice work in right away, so you have a better chance at getting in before other people. So, this list is more future-oriented.

Make sense? :)
@FoxOwl

Okie-dokie! I'll send you your assignment shortly!

@SushiDragon101 @myriadofstars

The apprentice list is a list of currently-active apprentices. That is, the people who are currently helping me out. This clears once a project is done or they bow out of service. So it's a very real-time sort of list.

The fast-track list is a list of people I'll contact specifically when I need help with a project, so that list stays in place whether or not I'm currently working on something (unless someone asks to be removed.) This lets you know when you can get apprentice work in right away, so you have a better chance at getting in before other people. So, this list is more future-oriented.

Make sense? :)
@Cryoluxa Thank you for clearing that up! I'll stay on the fast list for whenever you need another person.
@Cryoluxa Thank you for clearing that up! I'll stay on the fast list for whenever you need another person.
@SushiDragon101

Alrighty! On the list you shall stay (until you bow out) then! :D
@SushiDragon101

Alrighty! On the list you shall stay (until you bow out) then! :D
I'd like to be put on the fast-track list for now, since I'm still finishing up an order.
I'd like to be put on the fast-track list for now, since I'm still finishing up an order.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars

No problem! Good luck on your commission!

@SushiDragon101 @FoxOwl

Pff- I just realized, my two apprentices, that you guys are from the Ashfall Waste and the Shifting Expanse. Of course my apprentices would be from the industrious flights. XD

(Sorry to interrupt you guys; I just really found this amusing.)
@myriadofstars

No problem! Good luck on your commission!

@SushiDragon101 @FoxOwl

Pff- I just realized, my two apprentices, that you guys are from the Ashfall Waste and the Shifting Expanse. Of course my apprentices would be from the industrious flights. XD

(Sorry to interrupt you guys; I just really found this amusing.)
@Cryoluxa That is very amusing xD

It would work great in any lore, not that I can think of any reason for it. Very weird coincidence though.
@Cryoluxa That is very amusing xD

It would work great in any lore, not that I can think of any reason for it. Very weird coincidence though.
1 2 3 4