Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Skins/Accent Cleanout!
So I have a bunch of Skins/Accents that I just can't find on the Auction House? Either that or they are vERY ridiculously expensive. SO. The point of this here thread is to find people who can use the threads I don't have a price reference for or for people who are specifically looking for an old accent. FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS. PROOF. [img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/DLl1wbUK-G0_p5ZtBQmZP5kfyQANJhhoLI87RuPQ3Eo/https/image.prntscr.com/image/0qnCzbAMTEax9FlK5NGCYA.png[/img] I am willing to part with most, if you can recognize them by the tiny preview box. I got these from a friend forever ago as a present, so I don't actually know most of them. LET'S BEGIN THE LISTING -Lightkeeper, Pearlcatcher Female -Disciple of Light, Tundra Female -Terrace Relic, Snapper Male -Primavera, Wildclaw Female -Internal Energies, Mirror Male -Boneyard Scavengers, Imperial Male -Ecdysis, Ridgeback Male -Rainbow Scales (x2), Imperial Female -Shatter The Night, Imperial Female -Glitterghoul NF (UMA), Nocturne Female -Celestial Hues, Imperial Female -Scroll of Pells, Pearlcatcher Male -Amber-Trapped Fae (x2), Fae Male -Earthen Tribute, Tundra Female -Trick of the Light, Imperial Male (I'm pretty sure this one is NOT a UMA) -Grey River Flight, Coatl Male -Fun Guy, Guardian Male -Kingfisher, Imperial Female -Wishmaker, Tundra Female (not sure what this one comes from) -Pelagic Grotto, Skydancer Female -Riptide, Tundra Female -Leafy Seadragon, Skydancer Female -Epiphyllum (x2), Wildclaw Male -Terrarium, Skydancer Male -Sun Scatter, Mirror Female ... okay there are definitely more but I don't feel like listing the second page. Maybe I will in the future. RULES FOR THIS ENTIRE THING -I will take LAH unless there is no Auction House listing, then we will haggle. -This is first-come, first-serve, so please don't scream. -Don't try to upset me into just giving it for little to nothing; we can work out something that pleases us both.
So I have a bunch of Skins/Accents that I just can't find on the Auction House? Either that or they are vERY ridiculously expensive. SO. The point of this here thread is to find people who can use the threads I don't have a price reference for or for people who are specifically looking for an old accent.

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS. PROOF.
0qnCzbAMTEax9FlK5NGCYA.png

I am willing to part with most, if you can recognize them by the tiny preview box. I got these from a friend forever ago as a present, so I don't actually know most of them.

LET'S BEGIN THE LISTING
-Lightkeeper, Pearlcatcher Female
-Disciple of Light, Tundra Female
-Terrace Relic, Snapper Male
-Primavera, Wildclaw Female
-Internal Energies, Mirror Male
-Boneyard Scavengers, Imperial Male
-Ecdysis, Ridgeback Male
-Rainbow Scales (x2), Imperial Female
-Shatter The Night, Imperial Female
-Glitterghoul NF (UMA), Nocturne Female
-Celestial Hues, Imperial Female
-Scroll of Pells, Pearlcatcher Male
-Amber-Trapped Fae (x2), Fae Male
-Earthen Tribute, Tundra Female
-Trick of the Light, Imperial Male (I'm pretty sure this one is NOT a UMA)
-Grey River Flight, Coatl Male
-Fun Guy, Guardian Male
-Kingfisher, Imperial Female
-Wishmaker, Tundra Female (not sure what this one comes from)
-Pelagic Grotto, Skydancer Female
-Riptide, Tundra Female
-Leafy Seadragon, Skydancer Female
-Epiphyllum (x2), Wildclaw Male
-Terrarium, Skydancer Male
-Sun Scatter, Mirror Female

... okay there are definitely more but I don't feel like listing the second page. Maybe I will in the future.

RULES FOR THIS ENTIRE THING
-I will take LAH unless there is no Auction House listing, then we will haggle.
-This is first-come, first-serve, so please don't scream.
-Don't try to upset me into just giving it for little to nothing; we can work out something that pleases us both.

Tundras

Faes

Imperials

Mirrors

Pearlcatchers

Skydancers

Coatls

Ridgebacks

Wildclaws

Nocturne

Guardian

Snapper