Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Exeidur Hello! Is your Will o' the Ember still available? I'd love to buy it with gems if that's possible c:
@Exeidur Hello! Is your Will o' the Ember still available? I'd love to buy it with gems if that's possible c:
Vtd2nKV.png _____ mvqzLwe.png they/them
mvqzLwe.png fr time+3
mvqzLwe.png art shop
mvqzLwe.png wishlist
_____ 75XcdNR.png
@TwistedEerie

I have been selling a bit of apparel on the Auction House, so I hope I still have the items you want :> I won't be able to send an updated image anytime soon, but I've also sold some dragons who were still wearing apparel... So I've got other pieces as wel now. It depends on what kind of pieces you want :> I think your style may fit a few of my characters~

@Marge
I actually had two and sold one, but one was on a dragon until this morning! So yeah, I've still got one. LAH is 240G, I give a 15% discount, so that's 204G instead. Let's round down to 200. I'm sending you a PA for that!
@TwistedEerie

I have been selling a bit of apparel on the Auction House, so I hope I still have the items you want :> I won't be able to send an updated image anytime soon, but I've also sold some dragons who were still wearing apparel... So I've got other pieces as wel now. It depends on what kind of pieces you want :> I think your style may fit a few of my characters~

@Marge
I actually had two and sold one, but one was on a dragon until this morning! So yeah, I've still got one. LAH is 240G, I give a 15% discount, so that's 204G instead. Let's round down to 200. I'm sending you a PA for that!
f0t6ssO.png CLPyC8N.png dcxojo5-7e7a9dcf-427b-499d-ab2d-1f324e5c3217.png
@Exeidur
Oh thats alright! Sorry I didn't specify before! but yes I'm mainly interested in any fest apparel and if I could ask, do you have any elemental sprites left?
I also do like collecting flowerfall apparel if you have any of those I'd be happy to take those too!
@Exeidur
Oh thats alright! Sorry I didn't specify before! but yes I'm mainly interested in any fest apparel and if I could ask, do you have any elemental sprites left?
I also do like collecting flowerfall apparel if you have any of those I'd be happy to take those too!
3qgEle3.png
@TwistedEerie

I have some festival apparel & flower stuff. If you PM me with your art prices, I'll reply with a list of stuff I can offer when I get home later today :)
@TwistedEerie

I have some festival apparel & flower stuff. If you PM me with your art prices, I'll reply with a list of stuff I can offer when I get home later today :)
@Exeidur Sounds great! Thanks a bunch ^^
@Exeidur Sounds great! Thanks a bunch ^^
Vtd2nKV.png _____ mvqzLwe.png they/them
mvqzLwe.png fr time+3
mvqzLwe.png art shop
mvqzLwe.png wishlist
_____ 75XcdNR.png
@Exeidur Could I be the phantasmal halfmask for 10g?
@Exeidur Could I be the phantasmal halfmask for 10g?
BKauqlb.png
@Korwa

Sure, since the lowest listing at the moment is 12kT! I'll send you a PA.
@Korwa

Sure, since the lowest listing at the moment is 12kT! I'll send you a PA.
@Exeidur

Are you still selling the Light Sprite?

Edit: I missed the SOLD part of the thread, sorry
@Exeidur

Are you still selling the Light Sprite?

Edit: I missed the SOLD part of the thread, sorry
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
ZVpCPil.png
Oh man. You have quite a few things I need for outfits,, hm.

I have an art shop here, but i'm not sure if my style appeals to you. Or if it's any good for you. Just take a look at it, and tell me what you'd value it at. (you can even ask for fullbodies, even though it says those are closed there) Or I could just list what I want and you tell me how much art will get me those things. I dunno, whatever works for you!
Oh man. You have quite a few things I need for outfits,, hm.

I have an art shop here, but i'm not sure if my style appeals to you. Or if it's any good for you. Just take a look at it, and tell me what you'd value it at. (you can even ask for fullbodies, even though it says those are closed there) Or I could just list what I want and you tell me how much art will get me those things. I dunno, whatever works for you!
• Rhoda | She/Her | FR time +2 | Art Shop
16445.png16446.png21374.png12196.png11293.png
Art Shop • Lorebook • Wishlist
@starlightvelaris
No problem, it happens :> I haven't shown it very clearly, I think I need to update the familiar section, but I have a few hundred of them, so that'll take some time sadly. Your comment bumped my thread anyway, so no worries~

@prehistory
The art is indeed not really my style, sorry :> If you're able to buy in gems/treasure, you can still list what you'd like & I can let you know the prices!
@starlightvelaris
No problem, it happens :> I haven't shown it very clearly, I think I need to update the familiar section, but I have a few hundred of them, so that'll take some time sadly. Your comment bumped my thread anyway, so no worries~

@prehistory
The art is indeed not really my style, sorry :> If you're able to buy in gems/treasure, you can still list what you'd like & I can let you know the prices!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13