Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Lair cleanout - last bits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@exeidur sent a friend request! And yes, I’m fine with paying currency as well for the sprites!
@exeidur sent a friend request! And yes, I’m fine with paying currency as well for the sprites!
@Exeidur

Hello, I'm interested in the Golden Lullaby UMA for F Imp - I'd be willing to do art, should I PM you some samples?
@Exeidur

Hello, I'm interested in the Golden Lullaby UMA for F Imp - I'd be willing to do art, should I PM you some samples?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus

Please do! Thanks for your interest :)
@Cytus

Please do! Thanks for your interest :)
@Exeidur

May I how much this is ?
@Exeidur

May I how much this is ?
@Gaston

Sure! I see a comparable (christmas) accent on the Auction House for 6000G. I think that's really on the high side though. Other Imp accents by this creator are closer to 3000G, so ideally I would get 2500-3000G for it. Feel free to offer though :>
@Gaston

Sure! I see a comparable (christmas) accent on the Auction House for 6000G. I think that's really on the high side though. Other Imp accents by this creator are closer to 3000G, so ideally I would get 2500-3000G for it. Feel free to offer though :>
@Exeidur

That's understandable. I don't have that much at this time though sadly. Would you be interested other accents as partial payment? I read your rules and not to be disrespectful or anything, just asking.
@Exeidur

That's understandable. I don't have that much at this time though sadly. Would you be interested other accents as partial payment? I read your rules and not to be disrespectful or anything, just asking.
@Gaston

Nah, I understand :) I'm not interested in other accents, to be honest. Could take me longer to get rid of them that way. So sorry about that.

I can put it on hold for you, if you really want it?
@Gaston

Nah, I understand :) I'm not interested in other accents, to be honest. Could take me longer to get rid of them that way. So sorry about that.

I can put it on hold for you, if you really want it?
@Exeidur

No worries! I understand completely. I would't be able to save that much. I see accents and my "you're supposed to be saving" goes out the window way too quick. But thank you though ^^
@Exeidur

No worries! I understand completely. I would't be able to save that much. I see accents and my "you're supposed to be saving" goes out the window way too quick. But thank you though ^^
@Gaston

Alright, thanks for the interest anyway <3
@Gaston

Alright, thanks for the interest anyway <3
@Exeidur
Hi there! I'm interested in a couple of items, mainly apparel! Here's the link to my art shop, and recently finished commissions! let me know if you're interested and maybe we can sort something out?
@Exeidur
Hi there! I'm interested in a couple of items, mainly apparel! Here's the link to my art shop, and recently finished commissions! let me know if you're interested and maybe we can sort something out?
3qgEle3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13