Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B / T] All the Mire Boots!
1 2 3
My flight mates say I have a slight problem with these items: [item=waterlogged boot] [item=toridae chew toy] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/ac/71/BPj2Smq0_o.png[/img] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/30/57/TzfGc4Hu_o.png[/img] They're not wrong. To be honest, the reason why I hoard the green one is because of the item description. The other one happened purely by chance. If anyone has these either of these boots for sale: [b]I'll buy them for their hoard sale value! Help you clean up your hoard, and yeet them into mine.[/b] PAs preferred! Ask about trades! I might have some hoardables you collect, too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35740426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357405/35740426_350.png[/img][/url] This clan leader (1 of 2, anyway) is the one responsible [s]to blame[/s] for hoarding all of the Waterlogged Boots. And it's driving his life partner up the wall. [i](help me drive him nuts, too!)[/i] ----- Buying / Trading is currently: active, but SLOW Ping me if you got the goods, I'm not subscribed (heh) Ivan's busy building a fallout shelter to hide in because omg these boots. He needs a lot of Sunflower Seeds, too!
My flight mates say I have a slight problem with these items:

Waterlogged Boot Toridae Chew Toy

BPj2Smq0_o.png

TzfGc4Hu_o.png

They're not wrong. To be honest, the reason why I hoard the green one is because of the item description.

The other one happened purely by chance.

If anyone has these either of these boots for sale:

I'll buy them for their hoard sale value! Help you clean up your hoard, and yeet them into mine. PAs preferred!

Ask about trades! I might have some hoardables you collect, too.

35740426_350.png

This clan leader (1 of 2, anyway) is the one responsible to blame for hoarding all of the Waterlogged Boots. And it's driving his life partner up the wall.

(help me drive him nuts, too!)

Buying / Trading is currently: active, but SLOW

Ping me if you got the goods, I'm not subscribed (heh)

Ivan's busy building a fallout shelter to hide in because omg these boots. He needs a lot of Sunflower Seeds, too!
@Hanelli I’ve got plenty of boots! Would you trade these based on hoardsell value? [item=broken clay pot][item=stone arrowhead][item=phytocat toy][item=expertly-crafted spear][item=ebon-edged spear]
@Hanelli I’ve got plenty of boots! Would you trade these based on hoardsell value?

Broken Clay Pot Stone Arrowhead Phytocat Toy Expertly-Crafted Spear Ebon-Edged Spear
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
I have 72 of the Phytocat Toy!
@SeiyreSlash
I have 72 of the Phytocat Toy!
@Hanelli Great! Does 33 boots sound ok?
@Hanelli Great! Does 33 boots sound ok?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash
Yes bls :'3
@SeiyreSlash
Yes bls :'3
@Hanelli
I'll sell you 400 of the green boots for 19200 treasure!
(or 396 for 19008 if you don't want a fourth auction with 4 boots in it)
@Hanelli
I'll sell you 400 of the green boots for 19200 treasure!
(or 396 for 19008 if you don't want a fourth auction with 4 boots in it)
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
I'll take all the boots off your hands bls ouo
@EvilCopepod
I'll take all the boots off your hands bls ouo
@Hanelli

Sooo, how many of both boots are you looking to buy right now? 'Cause I've got 14 stacks of the Toridae Chew Toy and 21 stacks of the Waterlogged Boot available if you want 'em all. (This is what happens when I spend way too much time in the Mire and don't hoardsell in ages.) Obviously you don't have to buy them all, but if you want to the grand total would be 166,320t, or 99,792t for just the Boots/66,528t for just the Chew Toys. Alternatively, if you've got anything listed at the end of this dragon's bio I'd be willing to accept that as full/partial.
@Hanelli

Sooo, how many of both boots are you looking to buy right now? 'Cause I've got 14 stacks of the Toridae Chew Toy and 21 stacks of the Waterlogged Boot available if you want 'em all. (This is what happens when I spend way too much time in the Mire and don't hoardsell in ages.) Obviously you don't have to buy them all, but if you want to the grand total would be 166,320t, or 99,792t for just the Boots/66,528t for just the Chew Toys. Alternatively, if you've got anything listed at the end of this dragon's bio I'd be willing to accept that as full/partial.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle
I checked the AH and I cried. I wanted to toss an Imbued Sulfur your way but there's no listing available

However there are Fine Alchemical Reductions and 1 is enough to cover... the Chew Toys. (At least going by LAH)
@WanderingTurtle
I checked the AH and I cried. I wanted to toss an Imbued Sulfur your way but there's no listing available

However there are Fine Alchemical Reductions and 1 is enough to cover... the Chew Toys. (At least going by LAH)
@Hanelli

Good grief, I didn't realize they were that scarce! :o Well, I double-checked the Fine Alchemical Reductions and I'd be happy to trade one for all of the Chew Toys plus say, 4 stacks of the Boots to even things out? Or really any combo of the two that ends up at 18 stacks.
@Hanelli

Good grief, I didn't realize they were that scarce! :o Well, I double-checked the Fine Alchemical Reductions and I'd be happy to trade one for all of the Chew Toys plus say, 4 stacks of the Boots to even things out? Or really any combo of the two that ends up at 18 stacks.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 3